Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Lakers-Warriors talking Klay Thompson trade?

Lakers in talks to acquire Warriors' Klay Thompson for seventh pick in next week's draft, The Times has learned. http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...620-story.html
    https://twitter.com/Mike_Bresnahan

Interesting. Seems like the Dubs are going all out for Love

vCash
    @SamAmicoFSO: Lakers in talks to get Klay Thompson from Warriors for No. 7 pick, reports LA Times. Would be part of 3-way that'd send Kevin Love to GSW.
    - Sam Amico

vCash
    Don't get it for us. Klay and Kobe play the same position. Klay is awesome, but I don't want to give him a max deal eventually.

vCash
    I like this better than the mcw trade

vCash
    Lakers should not trade their draft pick.. They might get Dante.. Which I say has a far better upside than Klay. I know they want to get rid of Nash but let's face it, they aren't winning next year anyways because Kobe takes 23 fricking million.

vCash
    Terrible trade... I love MCW deal. But if we aren't getting love don't trade this pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Don't get it for us. Klay and Kobe play the same position. Klay is awesome, but I don't want to give him a max deal eventually.
    Yeah, I mean Klay's a great shooter and a solid enough defender, but his lack of an overall game + chucker-mode mentality (so many times he takes ill-advised shots rather than a quick kick-back to Curry for an open 3. He's on the selfish side as a player) is nowhere near the level of talent that should garner max-deal speculations.

He can play the 3, though. He played it about half the time year 2.

Interesting trade overall. I like how coveted Klay is, and the #7 + D. Lee should seal the deal for a K Love+ deal.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Lakers should not trade their draft pick.. They might get Dante.. Which I say has a far better upside than Klay. I know they want to get rid of Nash but let's face it, they aren't winning next year anyways because Kobe takes 23 fricking million.
    I think Exum's gone at #3, definitely by 7.

vCash
    I think there is no way Exum goes to 7 now with Embiid's injury. I don't like this deal... doesn't really make sense on any level for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Yeah, I mean Klay's a great shooter and a solid enough defender, but his lack of an overall game + chucker-mode mentality (so many times he takes ill-advised shots rather than a quick kick-back to Curry for an open 3. He's on the selfish side as a player) is nowhere near the level of talent that should garner max-deal speculations.

He can play the 3, though. He played it about half the time year 2.

Interesting trade overall. I like how coveted Klay is, and the #7 + D. Lee should seal the deal for a K Love+ deal.
    Yeah, definitely should be enough for Love. I don't see anyone else offering anything better.

vCash
    Get it done Mitch.

vCash
    not really sure about this.i get they'd have a sg for when kobe retires,but what about until then? also i like the chances of getting somebody who will be better than klay at 7

vCash
    Wish they would just draft smart at 7 and sign Stephenson. Damn, smart, Stephenson, and Kobe on the same team is pretty tenacious.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions:
    Yards:
    Tds:

vCash
    Not sure about this deal. Klay may be had at some point in free agency and the Lakers may be able to do more with the philly deal potentially.

I say pass until we see all of the details in this one.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    Lakers need to get this done. Get rid of Nash expiring somehow. Then sign lance but leave enough for a max offer. Lakers could have.

Gasol
    ????
    Klay
    Kobe
    Lance

With still enough for a max player if we move Nash. James or melo or bosh would fill in perfect. Once we sign a max guy the players like Marion, pierce, and carter will be begging to come play in LA.

Also klay and Stephenson played a lot of PG on there teams. Curry and hill were not and still not great at handling the ball. Klay protects the ball better than anyone and lance is a great play maker.
    Last edited by Bostonjorge; 06-21-2014 at 03:51 AM.

vCash
    why wouldn't the wolves just do the celtics deal then? They have more picks to offer including #6 and we wouldn't have to take Lee's contract. The whole point of dealing with GS was Thompson I thought.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast