Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Sixers / Lakers draft day trade involving MCW ?

https://twitter.com/ryenarussillo/st...69545507971072

I think the 10th pick would have to be added in the deal going to LA but that's a pretty good deal for both sides . It's all over twitter as of now .

Sixers get the player they fill has more potential than MCW at 3 in Exum and take a Vonleh / Randle or Gordon at 7 . Also cap space to go after a top FA or to build some quality depth .

Lakers get their new PG and a PF and the 10th pick to take one of the talented SF's .

Might get even better for Philly if Nash gets sad and retires because he's traded .

vCash
    Why would philly do this tho? Keep mcw, keep #3, and have noel who didn't play last year. Solid young core

RUDY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Why would philly do this tho? Keep mcw, keep #3, and have noel who didn't play last year. Solid young core
    They probably like Exum

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Heard they aren't impressed with MCW and reports came out a while ago they considered trading him to draft Exum who is 5 years younger and prob could do what MCW did at a younger age . Not only that they get rid of Thad and move up what 3 spots in the draft by switching picks . Since Wiggins isn't their reach they going straight for Exum and it makes no sense to keep MCW and Exum .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Heard they aren't impressed with MCW and reports came out a while ago they considered trading him to draft Exum who is 5 years younger and prob could do what MCW did at a younger age . Not only that they get rid of Thad and move up what 3 spots in the draft by switching picks . Since Wiggins isn't their reach they going straight for Exum and it makes no sense to keep MCW and Exum .
    word

RUDY

vCash
    Not to mention Nash who prob won't retire can teach Exum a lot of things in his final season .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/ryenarussillo/st...69545507971072

I think the 10th pick would have to be added in the deal going to LA but that's a pretty good deal for both sides . It's all over twitter as of now .

Sixers get the player they fill has more potential than MCW at 3 in Exum and take a Vonleh / Randle or Gordon at 7 . Also cap space to go after a top FA or to build some quality depth .

Lakers get their new PG and a PF and the 10th pick to take one of the talented SF's .

Might get even better for Philly if Nash gets sad and retires because he's traded .
    Zero chance Philly includes the #10 pick. Lakers are dumping salary for a solid if unspectacular PF, which is in LA's favor, but we'll call it even. So it's the #7 for the reigning ROY. No way Philly trades away MCW just to move up 3 spots.

vCash
    Even Jim Buss isn't that stupid. If anything Lakers might maneuver to get Exum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Zero chance Philly includes the #10 pick. Lakers are dumping salary for a solid if unspectacular PF, which is in LA's favor, but we'll call it even. So it's the #7 for the reigning ROY. No way Philly trades away MCW just to move up 3 spots.
    my thoughts exactly

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    I don't get why the lakers would do this.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    lol Lakers not really dumping salary , Young has two more years on his contract .

vCash
    Philly should do this, MCW was picked 11 last year he would be picked like 15 or 16 in this draft, rookie of the year means nothing when you come from one of the worst drafts in recent memory. So the number 10 pick and MCW for the number 7 pick, which gives you a chance for Randle, Voneleh, Gordon and now possibly Embiid, to play alongside Exum. The rest of the trade is cap reasons for both. Sixers get rid of Thads contract and get a expiring and a mentor in Nash. Good trade for both.

vCash
    Why would the lakers do this? Expering plus the 10th overall pick for MCW? Way to sell high philly... I like MCW but in no way shape or form do I think he will be a superstar... Go get the 10th pick and bring in Nash to help exum???? YES PLEASE

Edit- there is no way its the 10th pick as well. Let that dream die... You wont give up MCW to move up 3 spots... That is ********

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Free up cap space for lebron and melo. Have ur point in MCW and a backup 4 in Thad. I like

vCash
    MCW is worth a top 5 pick.

I see him as the ROY, but more like a Trevor Ariza/Kevin Martin type player. Solid and can be a #2 on on certain teams.

That said, MCW has had 1 whole year in the league and proven to be effective enough.

I wouldn't give him up for the #7 pick. Top 3 pick in this draft? 100%. Picks 4 or 5? Yes also. But I wouldn't trade him for a lower pick.

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast