Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 161
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    1,279
    vCash
    1500

    Lakers could move #7 pick to Philly per Gary Lee and Ryen Russillo

    Ryen Russillo: Lakers could move Nash and #7 to Philly for MCW and T Young. 76ers would take Exum at #3. Twitter -

    Gary Lee @LakersNation about 1 hour ago


    Lakers could potenially move Steve Nash and the draft pick for Michael Carter-Wililams and Thaddeus Young. Details: lakersnation.com/lakers-rumors-



    I would be happy to unload Nash's contract, but it doesn't do a lot of go to take back T. Young's deal. Young has a player option for over 9 Million for the season after next. Assuming he picks up that option that could cut into our ability to sign a free agent next summer.

    At first thought I would not want to make this deal.

    I would want another pick from Philly of something? Sixers also have the cap room to just absorb Nash without send us Young.

    Not sure, what do you think?
    Last edited by DC Laker; 06-20-2014 at 09:13 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,261
    vCash
    1500
    The same thread just got shut down, probably because the source is crap.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    2,164
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    The same thread just got shut down, probably because the source is crap.
    ^^^

    Your baby can't do this

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    1,279
    vCash
    1500
    Other thread was Shut down because it quoted an inappropriate source. This is now all over twitter...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    49
    vCash
    1500
    Ill do it

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Daly City
    Posts
    1,243
    vCash
    1500
    In a heartbeat

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,868
    vCash
    1500
    Theres a reason Philly is trying to trade MCW even after winning ROY. They are not sold on him and neither should we be. I would rather have Smart at PG. Also the fact they are trying to trade the 11th pick from a crap draft for the 7th pick in a great draft should tell you something. And throwing in Young is just the icing on the cake for them because they have been trying to get rid of him for a while.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    8,598
    vCash
    1500
    Stay with the 7th. The rebuild must begin.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Daly City
    Posts
    1,243
    vCash
    1500
    Maybe we should try a little patience before shutting down someones thread. at least give it 12hours or unless proven without a shadow of a doubt its false.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Daly City
    Posts
    1,243
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedprple&gold View Post
    Theres a reason Philly is trying to trade MCW even after winning ROY. They are not sold on him and neither should we be. I would rather have Smart at PG. Also the fact they are trying to trade the 11th pick from a crap draft for the 7th pick in a great draft should tell you something. And throwing in Young is just the icing on the cake for them because they have been trying to get rid of him for a while.
    But dude....we would a pg in mcw who just got roy btw. and we also get to rid ourselves of nash wich is a waste of money. also getting thad young that avg 17pts 2stls and 6rb last year. not to mention we could use a decent pf if we end up with pau as the big man

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    north of the Wall
    Posts
    615
    vCash
    500
    no bueno

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    841
    vCash
    1500
    I definitely think theres a real posibility of this...


    But it will look more like

    76ers get:
    7th pk

    Lakers get:
    PF-Thaddeus Young
    MCW or #10th pk
    Pk#32 (2nd pk in the 2nd RD)

    Done deal.....

    Leaves us with two young established players and around 25mil in cap space...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    9,942
    vCash
    1500
    The other version floating around is the 7th for young and their 10th

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,790
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bolts4ever View Post
    I definitely think theres a real posibility of this...


    But it will look more like

    76ers get:
    7th pk

    Lakers get:
    PF-Thaddeus Young
    MCW or #10th pk
    Pk#32 (2nd pk in the 2nd RD)

    Done deal.....

    Leaves us with two young established players and around 25mil in cap space...
    No Organization would trade a rookie of the year talent to move up 3 spots... That wont happen. It would be thad and MCW for the 7th pick and Nash.... Why the lakers would do this deal is dumb to be honest but that would be the only way this deal gets done.

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    5,605
    vCash
    1500
    Rather keep the 7th.
    Or if they wanna move up so bad then Nash and our 7 for their 10 and mcw. Or no deal.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

    2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb


    Receptions:
    Yards:
    Tds:

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •