Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Then What!!!.........Rondo for Who?

If the Celtics cannot get Love, and decide to trade Rondo.............Where/What would you trade him To/For?

Story:
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headli...ticleId=309532

Draft/Trade Destinations:
    http://www.nbadraft.net/nba_mock_drafts/consensus

I say Phoenix for #14 & #27.........

1. Can #6 and #14 with Sully or Lynyk real in Embiid?

2. Should they draft Elfrid Payton at #17 to replace Rondo?

3. Is PJ Hairston or CJ Wilcox at #27 a better backcourt mate for Payton?

4. Or should we let the Knicks get in this draft at #27 for Tim Hardaway Jr. (Probably offer Bradley also).

All provided if we trade with Phoenix for those picks though.

vCash
    Trade him to the Heat for the Big 3 and then convince Lowry to come to Boston.
    Big Play Slay.

AAL - Darius Slay -
    Tackles: 60, INT's: 2, Sacks: 0, Pass Deflections/Break-ups: 17, Forced Fumbles: 0, Fumble Recoveries: 0, DEF/ST TD's: 0, Blocked FG's: 0, Blocked Punts: 0

vCash
    nvm

vCash
    Really, another Rondo dominated thread...???

Don't the off-season, draft, celtics have the 6th pick, C's off-topic, Love in green and tread-water or make a splash threads cover every single possible Rondo angle...???
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    I cannot figure out if you enjoy trolling the Rondo haters or enjoy irritating the moderators and having your threads get moved / merged with already existing threads on the same topic?
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    i'm not opposed to a "Where's Rondo" going thread.

there seems to be two major topics right now - landing Love, and unloading Rondo. this thread suits the latter.

imho, the C's should shoot for getting as much value for Rondo in the 2014 draft as possible.

The Lakers have a buttload of cap space, and a solid draft pick - I like Rondo to LA for Nash, #7, and a future protected 1st. I'm sure Rondo would sign long-term there. That also helps LA sign a big talent this summer. Perhaps they have Rondo, Kobe, Carmelo, and a mix of Kelly/Gasol/Hill at PF/C. I think its enough to keep Lakers fans content for a bit.

vCash
    I'll happily take 2015 draft value too. Lots of explosive players going to be available in the lotto. I might like next years draft more than this.