Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash

Where should Wade and Bosh go if LBJ leaves?

Eveybody is talking about where LBJ might go 'if' he leaves Miami (Houston), but few are discussing where Bosh and Wade might go if LBJ leaves?

There is the obvious choice to stay in Miami. Riley might talk Melo into replacing LBJ and that wold give Wade more time handling the ball, and Melo would have a chance to prove that he is an elite SF (or at least that could be Riley's pitch).

But where else could they go?

I think Wade to Chicago would be interesting, but Wade to NY could be really interesting if they run the triangle. Wade would be perfect for that system. Of course, there is Charlotte as well... that would actually be an interesting fit for Wade.

As for Bosh, I think Philly would be a great spot. He'd be a first option with a lot of young guys (MCW, Noel and two first rounders this year) which would give him a big contracts, make him the first option again, and put him on a team that would be contending in a year with the development of their young talent.

All these options keep them in the East where I think they'd have a better chance of winning if LBJ goes out West, and I think that might be a factor.

Where do you guys think might be a good landing spot for Wade and Bosh if they leave Miami?
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    They should both stay and try to actually do something to help their team win instead of watching Lebron.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Don't want that bum Wade in NY. Don't even think we can sign him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    They should both stay and try to actually do something to help their team win instead of watching Lebron.
    agreed. especially wade.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Wade to Phoenix

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post

I think Wade to Chicago would be interesting
    no way that happens

should?
    bosh-go back to the raps now that they are good,adding him could turn them into a real force in the east if lebron goes to the west

wade-probably best to stay or go to phx where they have that magical med staff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    Eveybody is talking about where LBJ might go 'if' he leaves Miami (Houston), but few are discussing where Bosh and Wade might go if LBJ leaves?

There is the obvious choice to stay in Miami. Riley might talk Melo into replacing LBJ and that wold give Wade more time handling the ball, and Melo would have a chance to prove that he is an elite SF (or at least that could be Riley's pitch).

But where else could they go?

I think Wade to Chicago would be interesting, but Wade to NY could be really interesting if they run the triangle. Wade would be perfect for that system. Of course, there is Charlotte as well... that would actually be an interesting fit for Wade.

As for Bosh, I think Philly would be a great spot. He'd be a first option with a lot of young guys (MCW, Noel and two first rounders this year) which would give him a big contracts, make him the first option again, and put him on a team that would be contending in a year with the development of their young talent.

All these options keep them in the East where I think they'd have a better chance of winning if LBJ goes out West, and I think that might be a factor.

Where do you guys think might be a good landing spot for Wade and Bosh if they leave Miami?

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Wade should take a pay-cut and finish his career with Miami no matter what happens.
    For Bosh: raptors, wizards and staying in Miami are all good options.

vCash
    I think at the very least both of them stay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Asik's better View Post
    Wade should take a pay-cut and finish his career with Miami no matter what happens.
    For Bosh: raptors, wizards and staying in Miami are all good options.

awesome user name man

vCash
    Wade's due 42 million over the next two seasons and looks to be on his last legs. You think he's opting out of that? No chance.

Bosh is also due 42 million over the next two years and just turned 30, I'd be surprised if he opted out either. Plus, with Lebron's cap space (if he leaves) they could acquire someone like Lowry/Monroe/Pau + filler and be competitive. You have to remember that the East is still the East and they are still Finals contenders without Lebron if they add a decent piece.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Don't want that bum Wade in NY. Don't even think we can sign him.
    Why call wade a bum when he would be an upgrade over what we have at sg? Lol

vCash
    Stay in Miami and bring in Melo to replace LeBron.

vCash
    wade and bosh should both sign with the knicks for the vets min.

vCash
    Wade should stay with the Heat regardless. He's not going to get the same money anywhere else, and he's basically a Heat lifer. His trade value is much lower right now than it has ever been.

Assuming that Bosh doesn't stay with the Heat after that...

If Lebron goes to Houston Bosh should go to Chicago. Bosh would add some scoring punch and make Chicago the favorites in the Eastern conference with Lebron out of the picture.

If Lebron goes to Chicago, Bosh should go to Houston. Bosh's game fits very nicely with Dwight (stretch 4 that can also post up) especially with Dwight handling rim protection and primary rebounding duties.

And if Lebron goes to Cleveland, then it's pretty much a toss up between Houston and Chicago depending on Bosh's preference.
    J.R. Smith: "They were pretty much scoring at will. Especially my guy. I don't know what the hell I was doing on defense."

Raymond Felton : "The play was give the ball to Melo."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast