Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

H. Barnes & D. Lee for Tyson???? Pull Trigger!!!

The warriors are actually offering us Harrison Barnes and David Lee for Tyson Chandler? I'd pull this trigger instantaneously. This would be our first lopsided trade since Larry Johnson. Barnes has been productive and is on a very crowded team. David Lee has been fantastic and even learned to play gritty.

Stoudemire
    Lee
    Anthony
    Shumpert
    Felton
    --------------
    Barnes
    Smith
    Aldrich
    Bargnani

(I know this lineup won't be like this, especially Felton. However it absolutely gives us pieces!) How can you, and Melo, look at this and not be excited about chances in the East.

http://basketball.******.com/wiretap...er-Wont-Happen

vCash

H. Barnes & D. Lee for Tyson???? Pull Trigger!!!

Lmao

LT56 is offline <---Giants Fan For Life!!
    vCash
    Read about it...no reliable sources but I would have no problem with this trade..not holding my breathe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandertoon View Post
    The warriors are actually offering us Harrison Barnes and David Lee for Tyson Chandler? I'd pull this trigger instantaneously. This would be our first lopsided trade since Larry Johnson. Barnes has been productive and is on a very crowded team. David Lee has been fantastic and even learned to play gritty.

Stoudemire
    Lee
    Anthony
    Shumpert
    Felton
    --------------
    Barnes
    Smith
    Aldrich
    Bargnani

(I know this lineup won't be like this, especially Felton. However it absolutely gives us pieces!) How can you, and Melo, look at this and not be excited about chances in the East.

http://basketball.******.com/wiretap...er-Wont-Happen
    I can see you're new to this so I won't rip you too bad...but lee and stat on defense together may be the worst defensive combination in the history of the NBA
    "Teamwork makes the Dream work"

vCash
    i highly doubt this would happen but if it did it would kind of be a move forward for both teams really

lee contract will expire next year so im ok with it and we get a young player in barnes... and they get a defense big who can set perfect screens for the splash bros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewmania View Post
    i highly doubt this would happen but if it did it would kind of be a move forward for both teams really

lee contract will expire next year so im ok with it and we get a young player in barnes... and they get a defense big who can set perfect screens for the splash bros
    Lee's contract goes into 2016...not a good trade as it cuts into our cap flexibility for 2015

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Lee's contract goes into 2016...not a good trade as it cuts into our cap flexibility for 2015
    If GSW actually offers us D-Lee and Barnes for Tyson, you take it and run.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AI:28648599
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    If GSW actually offers us D-Lee and Barnes for Tyson, you take it and run.
    we can easily flip Lee if we don't want him and do this solely for Barns. Too good to be true though.

vCash
    This will not last, as we speak last reports coming out was GS in heavy talks for Love.

The trade they have on the table is a few. They have Love, Martin, Barrera and the 13th pick for Lee and Thompson as one report and another with Lee and Thompson for Love and Martin.

Unless the Knicks pull a move and I mean fast then Love is going to GS by draft night or on draft night.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    “Don't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.”
    ― Michael Jordan

vCash
    I'm wary of GSW raw talent rooks ever since that bumm Anthony Randolph.

vCash
    No.

vCash
    RPG master, you won't rip me too bad?? My sports knowledge would likely bury you under a table. I wasn't looking for your approval with my link, I was merely trying to share some interesting news with Knick fans. A. I don't think this trade will happen, but it does show with the right move the Knicks can easily look sharp again. B. If they traded for Lee and Barnes the defense does get worse but does that mean we are forbidden to make trades the rest of the year? C. Tyson Chandler was a hot mess last year and getting Lee and Barnes would be utterly shocking to me so if we are worried about how it effects out defense we need to get a psychiatric evaluation.

vCash
    would be wonderful but wont happen

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandertoon View Post
    RPG master, you won't rip me too bad?? My sports knowledge would likely bury you under a table. I wasn't looking for your approval with my link, I was merely trying to share some interesting news with Knick fans. A. I don't think this trade will happen, but it does show with the right move the Knicks can easily look sharp again. B. If they traded for Lee and Barnes the defense does get worse but does that mean we are forbidden to make trades the rest of the year? C. Tyson Chandler was a hot mess last year and getting Lee and Barnes would be utterly shocking to me so if we are worried about how it effects out defense we need to get a psychiatric evaluation.
    You're sports knowledge seems mediocre at best but it's besides the point. You are too focused on offense without thinking about defense...Lee is not a 2 way player....why risk the 2015 cap for him? There will be other better players available....no one in their right mind would pair Lee with stat. Unless there is a plan to trade amare and or bargs for a defensive forward

vCash
    Stat will likely be gone by feb, june at the latest, so the stat-lee pairing wouldn't be a concern. the second thing is that Lee actually became a way better defender this year after it came out how bad he was last year. he has become a much better 2 way player and Harrison Barnes is a solid 2 way guy ala kawhi who really hasn't had a chance to shine yet.

this is all moot though because this will never, ever, like ever happen. GSW knows that Tyson is an UFA in the offseason, so why trade 2 great pieces to get a guy you can get for free next year and that he isn't worth it given his play last year. Lee is entering his prime, Barnes is on the rise and Tyson is over the hump. this was likely a reporters fantasy.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast