Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 281
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    20,266
    vCash
    1500

    Love possibly heading to the warriors?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    20,266
    vCash
    1500

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,457
    vCash
    500
    A done deal? All he said is that the Warriors are making Klay available and thus that Stein thinks it will increase their odds.

    I don't think Klay is at all good enough to be the focal point of a trade for Kevin Love, but then again, the other teams showing interest don't really have that piece either.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    6,565
    vCash
    1500
    It's supposed to be klay, lee and a first according to mychal thompson
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

    2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb


    Receptions: 76
    Yards: 1,093
    Tds: 10

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    20,266
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    A done deal? All he said is that the Warriors are making Klay available and thus that Stein thinks it will increase their odds.

    I don't think Klay is at all good enough to be the focal point of a trade for Kevin Love, but then again, the other teams showing interest don't really have that piece either.
    I said looks like a done deal and Klay's father is the one who broke the news . This is the player Minny was holding out to get from GS .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,274
    vCash
    1500
    Curry, Love, & Iguodala would cause havoc

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,167
    vCash
    1500
    Curry
    Barnes
    Iggy
    Love
    Bogut

    I'm guessing that will the the starting line up?

    Great move for the warriors, their first will likely be a late pick. Klay is a big loss for them but love makes up for it, I'd put them at the top three in the west, behind the Spurs and Thunder with LA, HOU and POR right behind them, man next year is going to be crazier than this year!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    548
    vCash
    1500
    I will gladly take Klay, Lee and a first. They can GTFO if they only want to see Lee and Klay though.

    Not a huge fan of Lee either but whatever. Klay is about the best player you'd get back in any trade across the board imo. Has huge upside. With Rubio I think he could be a beast.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    20,266
    vCash
    1500
    Curry
    Iggy
    Barnes
    Love
    Bogut

    6th man Martin

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,259
    vCash
    1500
    Lmao Idky they would let Klay be a hold up in the first place. Nice young player. But he ain't no Love. I'd damn sure make them take Bogut though
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,453
    vCash
    1500
    Love and Curry would be a really dangerous 1-2 combo.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,259
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushed View Post
    I will gladly take Klay, Lee and a first. They can GTFO if they only want to see Lee and Klay though.

    Not a huge fan of Lee either but whatever. Klay is about the best player you'd get back in any trade across the board imo. Has huge upside. With Rubio I think he could be a beast.
    Gtfoh? Homie what better player you getting than Klay? Sadly it's boo way he re-signs you you in the long run, but what chips do you have? Take it from a magic fan, I've live it. YOUR IN NO POSITION TO TALK TOUGH!!!!
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    20,266
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Lmao Idky they would let Klay be a hold up in the first place. Nice young player. But he ain't no Love. I'd damn sure make them take Bogut though
    That's dumb they need Bogut with love or else it would be Minny all over again and I don't blame them for not wanting to move Klay . Him and Curry's chemistry is gold .

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    16,040
    vCash
    500
    @SpearsNBAYahoo: So why would Klay Thompson be OK with being dealt to Wolves? Thompson seeking a max deal that could be easier to get w/Wolves, source said.

    I've never trusted minnys decision making, but if this is the case, I don't even believe minny is this crazy.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    553
    vCash
    1500
    I want Barnes too!! how far in to future is the pick?? if it's not next year I think I'd rather have Barnes then the pick.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •