Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Love possibly heading to the warriors?

vCash

vCash
    A done deal? All he said is that the Warriors are making Klay available and thus that Stein thinks it will increase their odds.

I don't think Klay is at all good enough to be the focal point of a trade for Kevin Love, but then again, the other teams showing interest don't really have that piece either.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    It's supposed to be klay, lee and a first according to mychal thompson
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 76
    Yards: 1,093
    Tds: 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    A done deal? All he said is that the Warriors are making Klay available and thus that Stein thinks it will increase their odds.

I don't think Klay is at all good enough to be the focal point of a trade for Kevin Love, but then again, the other teams showing interest don't really have that piece either.
    I said looks like a done deal and Klay's father is the one who broke the news . This is the player Minny was holding out to get from GS .

vCash
    Curry, Love, & Iguodala would cause havoc

vCash
    Curry
    Barnes
    Iggy
    Love
    Bogut

I'm guessing that will the the starting line up?

Great move for the warriors, their first will likely be a late pick. Klay is a big loss for them but love makes up for it, I'd put them at the top three in the west, behind the Spurs and Thunder with LA, HOU and POR right behind them, man next year is going to be crazier than this year!

vCash
    I will gladly take Klay, Lee and a first. They can GTFO if they only want to see Lee and Klay though.

Not a huge fan of Lee either but whatever. Klay is about the best player you'd get back in any trade across the board imo. Has huge upside. With Rubio I think he could be a beast.

vCash
    Curry
    Iggy
    Barnes
    Love
    Bogut

6th man Martin

vCash
    Lmao Idky they would let Klay be a hold up in the first place. Nice young player. But he ain't no Love. I'd damn sure make them take Bogut though
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Love and Curry would be a really dangerous 1-2 combo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushed View Post
    I will gladly take Klay, Lee and a first. They can GTFO if they only want to see Lee and Klay though.

Not a huge fan of Lee either but whatever. Klay is about the best player you'd get back in any trade across the board imo. Has huge upside. With Rubio I think he could be a beast.
    Gtfoh? Homie what better player you getting than Klay? Sadly it's boo way he re-signs you you in the long run, but what chips do you have? Take it from a magic fan, I've live it. YOUR IN NO POSITION TO TALK TOUGH!!!!
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Lmao Idky they would let Klay be a hold up in the first place. Nice young player. But he ain't no Love. I'd damn sure make them take Bogut though
    That's dumb they need Bogut with love or else it would be Minny all over again and I don't blame them for not wanting to move Klay . Him and Curry's chemistry is gold .

vCash
    @SpearsNBAYahoo: So why would Klay Thompson be OK with being dealt to Wolves? Thompson seeking a max deal that could be easier to get w/Wolves, source said.

I've never trusted minnys decision making, but if this is the case, I don't even believe minny is this crazy.

vCash
    I want Barnes too!! how far in to future is the pick?? if it's not next year I think I'd rather have Barnes then the pick.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast