Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Could LeBron cost the Bulls in FA?

If he opts out and goes elsewhere Miami would want to replace him. Mello and Love could sign cheaper deals with Miami and the Bulls left with Boozer type players all over again. Wade and Bosh can opt out and opt back in with lesser deals too. Thoughts?

vCash
    No.

vCash
    melo can,love cant.

is it possible that melo goes to miami? sure ,but dunno why he would in your scenario though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    melo can,love cant.

is it possible that melo goes to miami? sure ,but dunno why he would in your scenario though
    To play with Wade, Bosh, and the party life. It's why Bron did it.

vCash

Could LeBron cost the Bulls in FA?

No

/thread. Please close. Nothing positive will come from this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannon81 View Post
    To play with Wade, Bosh, and the party life. It's why Bron did it.
    wade and bosh were much better players in 2010 ,wade looks like he's basically done and bosh isnt the force he was,so its much less attractive.melo would seriously consider miami,but only if lebron is there

vCash
    Nope

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

vCash
    Still LeBron leaving Miami will affect the Bulls. Bron leaves, Mello goes to Rockets Miami trades for Love. After the last big fa fiasco I don't fully trust the Bulls FO.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    only way lebron could cost us is if we go all in for him, while melo goes elswere, love gets traded elsewhere, and the 2nd tier guys all go elsewhere while lebron decides. otherwise, i dont think so. love could wait, but if he waits, i think he goes to NY or LA before Miami, Miami is such an over rated city/fanbase, i was told by some of the miami fans in ft lauderdale that why watch anything but the playoffs, nothing else maters, which esentially is what a fair weather fan is, if they dont make the playoffs, who cares.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    I still believe he stays in Miami and Love can't sign anywhere until next offseason, he's still under contract.

But let's say he does leave Miami, that situation is nowhere near as attractive as it was before. Replacing LeBron with Melo just makes the Heat is a lesser version of the team they've had for the last 4 years.

So, no, I don't think LeBron leaving Miami will mess up the Bulls FA plans. If anything, it makes the East more wide open, unless he goes to an EC team (which seems unlikely).

vCash
    Still LeBron leaving Miami will affect the Bulls. Bron leaves, Mello goes to Rockets Miami trades for Love. After the last big fa fiasco I don't fully trust the Bulls FO.
    Miami doesn't have the assets to trade for Love. They'll have cap room if one of the big 3 leaves and that's it.

vCash
    how would any of that be the bulls front office's doing?

vCash
    All Lebron leaving will do is make you speculate it appears.

He can bolt Miami, but that in now way means Melo goes to the Rockets and/or Love somehow goes to miami. There is 0 logic behind your thoughts here, just speculation with nothing to back it up.

vCash
    Holding the 2010 FA stuff against the Bulls FO is silly...the Big 3 had colluded, likely, years earlier about what they did and toyed with every team in FA that year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    how would any of that be the bulls front office's doing?
    Because some people have absolutely no understanding of how basketball management works and it's easier to just pin the FO as the scapegoat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast