Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Would this work?

http://www.thenewsnerd.com/sports/le...ngeles-lakers/

I think they will need more pieces if ever this happens cuz the west is too deep.

vCash
    I've been seeing this article all over Facebook posted by my "friends" who don't know what a real or fake source is. This is the same website that said "Kobe Bryant Re-injures His Knee, Expected to Retire".

http://www.thenewsnerd.com/sports/ko...ee-to-retire/\

Don't get your hopes up, buddy. All "good news" has it's bad side.

vCash

fortunately this is fake, I hope you know it

close this

vCash
    then people ask why some posters use the "sm" words

threads like this are a good example

vCash

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Mayweather vs TI
    FREE CROONER

i will delete my psd account and stop posting here forever if the lakers make the playoffs this year

vCash

vCash
    "SM" an "TTs"
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    I got banned for talking about other men in a loving way and this gets nothing?

vCash
    Llullz "in a loving way"

vCash
    Bad source.
    In before close.

vCash
    First off, Phenom.....The Lakers dont have the available cap space to sign Lebron for more than Kobe makes....so that part is impossible. The only conceivable way to do this would be to backload his contract over four years so that he would sign for maybe $16 million, then jump to $26 million in year three...after Kobe retires.

Secondly, this article reads like it was written by a 12 year old. "Yeah, lets get Lebron, then get Melo, then this guy, then that guy..." , He apparently has never read the CBA and has no idea there are rules governing the movements of players from one team to another, and how free agency really works.

The focus right now is getting a coach and staff hired. Everything else is just fluff.

vCash
    This is still open?

vCash
    Haha WTF is wrong with you people. You guys are acting like ur going through menopause. Chill out, this is just a site, not your life. And yes the Lakers do have a cap space, but after Lebron it will be hard for them to sign other quality players. It is posibble so stop acting like theres zero chance. Yes the article seems most likely fake but you guys dont have to ***** about it. Ok close this, sorry for all you old people who take things to seriously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenom1 View Post
    Haha WTF is wrong with you people. You guys are acting like ur going through menopause. Chill out, this is just a site, not your life. And yes the Lakers do have a cap space, but after Lebron it will be hard for them to sign other quality players. It is posibble so stop acting like theres zero chance. Yes the article seems most likely fake but you guys dont have to ***** about it. Ok close this, sorry for all you old people who take things to seriously.
    The fact of the matter is that the Lakers have $23 million of cap space....period. Yes, this is just a site....but if you want to pass an idea around to discuss, it would work better if there was some degree of a real possibility of it actually happening. There's very little possible to talk about when all you got is "what if"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast