Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Your team's current QB and the best game of his career?

What is the best game your QB has ever played? Use a combination of both eye ball test and stats.

For Stafford it was probably (IMO) 2011 against San Diego:
    *Stafford went 29-36 (80.6%) for 373 yards (10.36 YPA) with 3 TD/0 INT and QB rating of 137.6.
    *The game was essentially over by halftime (24-0 Lions) and the win also clinched the Lions first playoff birth in ages.

So, how about your QB? What's the best game of his career?
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash

Your team's current QB and the best game of his career?

Ryan Fitzpatrick - Never.
    #oneatatime

vCash
    Brady's is probably that 59-0 game against the Titans in 09.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    2007 Jacksonville in the playoffs maybe. 26-28, 3 TD, 0 INT and the two incompletions were drops by the WRs IIRC.

vCash
    RG3, probably the Thanksgiving game against Dallas, or when they slapped Philly around, and he threw like one incomplete pass.

The game in NY against the Giants was fun as hell at the end as well. That 4th down conversion, that beautiful pass to Moss... Shame the defense blew it.

That was a fun year. I'll probably never be able to say that again. Sports are cursed for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    RG3, probably the Thanksgiving game against Dallas, or when they slapped Philly around, and he threw like one incomplete pass.

The game in NY against the Giants was fun as hell at the end as well. That 4th down conversion, that beautiful pass to Moss... Shame the defense blew it.

That was a fun year. I'll probably never be able to say that again. Sports are cursed for me.
    At least you aren't an Ohio sports fan..

vCash
    Drew Brees Vs Dallas in 06

68.4/ 384 / 5 TD's / No Ints

That game was special to me because it was the first game I was sold on Drew as a QB. Didn't hurt that it was against a team I've disliked ever since I started watching the game. Still remember the look on Parcells face when Sean called that onside kick. lol

vCash
    Nick Foles and the 2013 game against Oakland obviously -- 7 TD passes tying a record which brought his jersey and the game ball into the Hall of Fame. Had a a perfect passer rating with more TDs than incompletions. Could have easily gone for 8 and set a new record, but Matt Barkley replaced him with 9:30 minutes left in the game, since it's Chip Kelly's opinion that records are nice but don't really matter.

vCash
    The comp % wasn't pretty. But '09 Dec 20th against GB.
    29/46 (Rodgers was 26/48), 503 yards (Rodgers at 383), 10.9 yards per completion (Rodgers 8.0), both had 3 TDs, both had Zero Picks.

I kinda remember that one as Ben's "**** you I'm great" game because it also had a game winning 20+ yrd TD pass as time expired to win the game.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    0-0-0

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Kap's best game to me is probably the night game against NE at Foxboro in 2012, not a dominant yardage game, but 4 TD passes in a big pressure game, some of them were just amazing passes too.

Either that or any game against GB I guess

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    he had five tds in the third right?

vCash
    Everyone's posting stats, but I'd rather post a game where my guy came up BIG against a top D, especially a good secondary.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Everyone's posting stats, but I'd rather post a game where my guy came up BIG against a top D, especially a good secondary.
    On that note, one of my favorite games from Roethlisberger was in 2011 against the Patriots, when he played keep-away with a ball-control passing game. Tom Brady wasn't on the field much that game, and the Patriots were held to their lowest point total of the season because of it.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    Matt Flynn Vs Det
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast