Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 122 1231151101 ... LastLast
    vCash

2014 Free Agent and Trade Discussion v4.0

Who can use a pitcher.....is in the race......has something to offer us......and has money to sign him long term? Here's some thoughts on some guys I would like to see us try to get. Not all from each team, of course, but something along these players.

Rockies: Gray, Butler, Anderson
    Orioles: Bundy, Rodriguez, Harvey
    Jays: Sanchez, Stroman Osuna
    Dodgers: Seager, Pederson, Lee
    Royals: Zimmer, Manaea
    Giants: Crick, Escobar

Let's hear some of your thoughts.
    Last edited by thawv; 06-18-2014 at 09:09 PM.

vCash

2014 Free Agent and Trade Discussion v3.0

Who can use a pitcher.....is in the race......has something to offer us......and has money to sign him long term? Here's some thoughts on some guys I would like to see us try to get. Not all from each team, of course, but something along these players.

Rockies: Gray, Butler, Anderson
    Orioles: Bundy, Rodriguez, Harvey
    Jays: Sanchez, Stroman Osuna
    Dodgers: Seager, Pederson, Lee
    Royals: Zimmer, Manaea
    Giants: Crick, Escobar

Let's hear some of your thoughts.

vCash
    Not Giants. No interest there for me; Dodgers ideal as noted by others, but probably not going to happen.

vCash
    Not Giants. No interest there for me; Dodgers ideal as noted by others, but probably not going to happen.

vCash
    Baltimore is still my favorite because of the upside of Bundy/Harvey/Rodriguez. Don't think we get Gausman after his last 3 starts. Close second is Toronto.

Dream team not really in the mix would be the Red Sox. There system is stacked will lovely goodies.

vCash
    Baltimore is still my favorite because of the upside of Bundy/Harvey/Rodriguez. Don't think we get Gausman after his last 3 starts. Close second is Toronto.

Dream team not really in the mix would be the Red Sox. There system is stacked will lovely goodies.

vCash
    Rockies are my favorite but they aren't realistic anymore unfortunately, too far out of the race, so now my favorite is the O's, followed by the Dodgers, then probably the Jays with the Royals last. Giants aren't even considered. Pirates would be excellent but I'm not sure how realistic that would be.

vCash
    Rockies are my favorite but they aren't realistic anymore unfortunately, too far out of the race, so now my favorite is the O's, followed by the Dodgers, then probably the Jays with the Royals last. Giants aren't even considered. Pirates would be excellent but I'm not sure how realistic that would be.

vCash
    My favorites are, Balt, KC, and LAD. In no particular order.

vCash
    My favorites are, Balt, KC, and LAD. In no particular order.

vCash
    If its Toronto, Norris is a must, in my opinion. He's bypassed Sanchez to me. I doubt we can pry Stroman, but Norris, Sanchez, and Osuna is a very nice package. Would prefer Bundy and Harvey though.

vCash
    If its Toronto, Norris is a must, in my opinion. He's bypassed Sanchez to me. I doubt we can pry Stroman, but Norris, Sanchez, and Osuna is a very nice package. Would prefer Bundy and Harvey though.

vCash

Trade partners and options for Samardzija?

I know samardzija is good and all.. But I don't think you're getting back Jon Gray, Bundy, Zimmer, or Crick. I think those guys are untouchables at this point for those organizations.
    #oneatatime

vCash

Trade partners and options for Samardzija?

I know samardzija is good and all.. But I don't think you're getting back Jon Gray, Bundy, Zimmer, or Crick. I think those guys are untouchables at this point for those organizations.
    #oneatatime

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by davell View Post
    If Sanchez doesn't stop walking guys, he'll be in the minors a very long time. And I agree with the Norris statement.

Page 1 of 122 1231151101 ... LastLast