Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Jordin Tootoo on waivers; buyout expected

Yup.

I liked the guys energy but he never really offered much else in terms of skill. He never really seemed like a dick and the way he got treated here he handled it with class (or so what I know). Good luck where ever you go. Unless its Pittsburgh, Chicago, or San Jose then you can go **** yourself

Saves us $1.5 million I believe the article on freep.com said. Should be enough to what would have covered the Gustavsson contract from last year so I expect it might be covering that this year. This way they can focus the rest of the cap on Alfie and free agents. I know they have money to spend but freeing up more and using the extra never hurts.

He couldn't even garner a bag of pucks in a trade.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

I think Tootoo got screwed in Detroit. He was brought in to be a checking/agitating force and really wasn't utilized very well. Never really understood the signing. I always felt he got on Babcock's bad side. I hope he gets a legitimate shot with another team, preferably in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    I think Tootoo got screwed in Detroit. He was brought in to be a checking/agitating force and really wasn't utilized very well. Never really understood the signing. I always felt he got on Babcock's bad side. I hope he gets a legitimate shot with another team, preferably in the West.
    Exactly my thoughts as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    I definitely can't take serious responsibility.