vCash
    I wish AI got one. I miss that dude. So fun to watch

EVERYBODY RELAX, I'M BACK!

vCash
    Baylor did help the Lakers in 72...but he didn't play in the playoffs

vCash
    Kelly Tripuka.

Had to throw that out there...

I've always felt it was Barkley UNTIL he fell in love with 3-pointers and long jumpers then his game went to ****. There's so many. Dominique & Stockton are right there too.

But gun to my head, hate to say it, I would go with Ewing.

vCash
    Durant could potentially retire the GOAT with no rings.

For now, I'm thinking Kowl Malone

vCash
    I've always felt it was Charles. I thought he was the 2nd best player in the league when he went to Phoenix and lost to the Bulls (he thought he was the best), and he did not disappoint in the Finals against that tough inside/out D of Pippen/Grant and co. Unfortunately he ran into this guy in his prime named MJ who slaughtered them for 41/7/6 on 50+%.

vCash
    Lebron James. Oh wait, the championships actually count when you team up with two other allstars because you can't get it done on you own? My bad.

Seriously, it's Charles vs Malone. It's a shame because they both had their shots too. And if the Sixers didn't make that stupid Jeff Ruland that could have possibly contended with those Piston and Bulls teams.

vCash
    Barkley or Malone or Ewing (I left out Baylor,because even if he didn't play,he won it anyway)

"No tats on the right arm.Strictly for buckets" -Nick Young A.K.A Swaggy-P

vCash
    Barkley,Malone, Stockton stand out the most imo.

vCash
    Barkley for me. He is the 2nd best PF ever in my book, and people forget how totally awesome he was. His defense always gets criticized, but it wasn't that bad, and his offense/rebounding more than made up for any potential shortcomings.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Durant could potentially retire the GOAT with no rings.

For now, I'm thinking Kowl Malone
    kid has alot of time. if okc doesnt get their act together, he can always leave and go chasing rings like lebron did. I think durant will get his. but i agree if he doesnt he will easily be considered the best to never win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Lebron James. Oh wait, the championships actually count when you team up with two other allstars because you can't get it done on you own? My bad.

Seriously, it's Charles vs Malone. It's a shame because they both had their shots too. And if the Sixers didn't make that stupid Jeff Ruland that could have possibly contended with those Piston and Bulls teams.
    but you get a pass when your management is actually good and gives you multiple all stars, right?

Dumbest logic known to man with this whole "he joined all stars".

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Barkley/Malone are the only debatable guys. Pending on the day I change my mind, but Barkley always stepped it up in the playoffs so I think I have to go him

vCash
    barkley or k.malone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    kid has alot of time. if okc doesnt get their act together, he can always leave and go chasing rings like lebron did. I think durant will get his. but i agree if he doesnt he will easily be considered the best to never win.
    what is funny, is LeBron isn't the first guy to leave a team. But the FA portion of the NBA has only recently gotten so popular. Get used to it, its not like the old days when players would just stay with their team out of loyalty even if it never meant winning squat. The youth of today are much different than back then. And that goes for all of them, not just athletes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast