Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Mike Goodson released

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini 5m
    Mike Goodson released, per Idzik. #nyj

“Ninety percent I’ll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent I’ll probably waste.”
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    What a waste

vCash
    Saw that one coming

vCash
    No surprise. With the signing of CJ2K and his legal troubles, he was expendable.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Too bad, he showed promise. The arrest is on him and him alone. If he hadn't gotten injured? Who knows.

But I am happy with our RB situation.

Welcome back dinner for Leo. We are waiting patiently. Hurry the F up! These babies don't taste as good cold.

vCash
    What the he'll could he have been thinking. Legal trouble and coming off of an injury. Oh I have a good idea, let me nor even give myself a shot with a team that has me under contract

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash

Goodson misses court date...

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...urt-appearance

I know he's no longer a jet but damn, he's not very smart.

Clay, If you want to close this or move it, I understand. I just wanted to throw it out there.

Welcome back dinner for Leo. We are waiting patiently. Hurry the F up! These babies don't taste as good cold.

vCash
    Well the Jets have come out and said they went from disappointed with his no show to worried about it.

vCash
    Goodson, released last week by the Jets after he no-showed for a mandatory minicamp practice, was due in Morris County court Thursday morning for a status conference.

Goodson’s co-defendant, Garant Evans, of Roselle, did appear in court. But Goodson was still attempting to get a flight from Texas, his home state, said defense attorney Alfred Gellene, who expected Goodson to arrive later Thursday.

Gellene said “financial issues” were preventing Goodson from securing a flight. He declined to elaborate.
    thats not good. did not know we released him for no showing. not able to buy a flight? something is wrong there. Any chance he has of beating the charge is taking a hit right now...
    "If we could talk about it and get (to the playoffs), it would've already been done. We know that talking won't get it done. We have to earn it." - Jets Coach Rex Ryan
    #hatersgonnahate