Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Is jj putz done?

OK people...I've seen enough. The last two outings have been a joke. Truthfully, I never felt comfortable with him. It seems the only times he's had success was against the bottom of line ups. Now, that doesn't even work. I think he should join Cahill. Is it me or am I on to something?

vCash
    I agree that he is done man, and he should get the Cahill treatment. Was never really a fan of his to begin with.

vCash
    Well, there ya go, Putz DFA'ed today.

vCash
    I hate it when we're right. At least one person agrees with me. Maybe I'm not crazy after all.
    Have a good weekend.

vCash
    Could you ask the same question about Towers? It worked with Putz, figure why not try it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldy View Post
    Could you ask the same question about Towers? It worked with Putz, figure why not try it
    As desperate as I am......I just might try it. Maybe he'll just go away. Funny, I haven't seen one Dback fan that likes him.

vCash
    Its cause Towers is a huge Douche who can't put a team that can compete on the field.

To tell you the truth i haven't watched a single Dbacks game since the first month of the season. It's a lost season and i am not going to waste my time watching this garbage.

I probably won't watch another Dbacks game until Towers is gone for good.
    My Adopter Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    If you take way the first month, they're really not that bad. But the damage has been done. They still have a shot at the wild card.....especially with over 1/2 the season left. Anything can happen. I guess that's the die hard fan in me speaking.

vCash
    Well baseball isn't a sport that i spend a lot of time following or watching. It's probably ranked 4th or 5th out of the sports i enjoy watching.

I don't think they are that good right now either, the seem like a .500 team at best lately. There is no way they are getting a wild card and even if they somehow pull that off they will get murdered in the playoffs.

I am sorry but i just can't stand Towers and i will not watch as long as he is the GM

vCash
    I wasn'e a Towers fan to begin with, but wanted to give him a chance. That was a terrible idea. Rumor has it that San Diego wants him back, so why hasn't Hall/Kendrick sent him packing yet?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldy View Post
    I wasn'e a Towers fan to begin with, but wanted to give him a chance. That was a terrible idea. Rumor has it that San Diego wants him back, so why hasn't Hall/Kendrick sent him packing yet?
    Why would anyone want him? He gave our franchise a bad rap with his whole "beam them" crap he was saying. Plus some of his trades were just god awful. He's been here long enough to put a winning team on the field and he can't get it done. He can go to San Diego and ruin their team for all i care.