Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the fourth best defenseman in the league?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Duncan Keith

13 56.52%
  • Zdeno Chara

5 21.74%
  • Erik Karlsson

1 4.35%
  • PK Subban

0 0%
  • Alex Pietrangelo

4 17.39%
  • Ryan McDonagh

0 0%
  • Marc-Edouard Vlasic

0 0%
  • Dion Phaneuf

0 0%
  • Niklas Kronwall

0 0%
  • Oliver Ekman-Larsson

0 0%
  • Victor Hedman

0 0%
  • Mark Giordano

0 0%
    vCash

PSD's Top 30 Defensemen: #4

Winner of the third poll is Drew Doughty!

Who is the fourth best defenseman in the league currently? Vote for a defenseman and tell me which defenseman to add.

1. Shea Weber
    2. Ryan Suter
    3. Drew Doughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    John Carlson

add

Double Nickel Schultz
    "whoever started is a ********" - Marco Reus aka TO aka Karen aka Karan

vCash
    You have to make the votes public.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Will do after this one.
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    You have to make the votes public.
    Making votes public does more bad than good, atleast in my opinion. Just ends up with individuals attacking other individuals for their votes. I don't really think there is any sort of ballot stuffing going on in the PSD hockey forum in the offseason...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    Making votes public does more bad than good, atleast in my opinion. Just ends up with individuals attacking other individuals for their votes. I don't really think there is any sort of ballot stuffing going on in the PSD hockey forum in the offseason...
    Don't think it is as much about ballot stuffing, but more about motives. Like there is one vote up there for Karlsson right now. I'd say 95% chance it is a Sens fan being a Sens fan. But if it isn't a Sens fan, then it makes it a more interesting vote.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Don't think it is as much about ballot stuffing, but more about motives. Like there is one vote up there for Karlsson right now. I'd say 95% chance it is a Sens fan being a Sens fan. But if it isn't a Sens fan, then it makes it a more interesting vote.
    Yeah, basically this.

Too bad we really don't have a community here where we can trust each others integrity of the voting. I also appreciate it when people engage in their reasoning as well, really fun to see people's opinions.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    Yeah, basically this.

Too bad we really don't have a community here where we can trust each others integrity of the voting. I also appreciate it when people engage in their reasoning as well, really fun to see people's opinions.
    Agreed actually. It was my intention to make this one public but it slipped my mind when making it.

vCash
    Went with Keith btw. Coming off of a Norris type season and has been consistently up there for a while now. I feel Chara has taken a step back a bit but will most likely be my next vote.

vCash
    Alex Pietrangelo is who I voted for although Duncan Keith and him are very close. I took Pietrangelo because I think he is a little better on d. Duncan Keith is better on offense but that so are the blackhawks. It is very close .
    crap whats is my name