Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Angels Seating Chart Help

I'm coming to a game in August. I'm getting two different looks at a seating chart online.

Through

https://seatgeek.com/venues/angel-st...seating-chart/

I see a section called "Field All Star Section 129" that has some tickets in Row A which is what I'd like. (through stub hub)

However, when I go to stub hub and look at the tickets they have another section listed called "LOWER Field All Star Section 129" Which basically is 1 section in front of. They also have Row A. So am I right in the assumption that the latter of the two for Row A is literally the closet row to the field?

Also, any feedback on how good these seats are for view? I know it would be a great few of Puig in the OF.

Thanks

vCash
    Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Lol

???

vCash
    I used to have season seats in section 129 row E. They're great seats with a perfect view of RF so you'll get to see Puig in action. Great view of what's going on at the plate too. Also, players often come over to this area to sign autographs before the game as it's where they stretch and warm up. I've caught several foul balls there as well.

As far as the lower field thing, it may be the special box that angel stadium added a few years back. It's basically an extra row of seats that are "on the field" and you're more or less on the same level as the ball boy is while he sits and waits. I would just get the regular section 129 seats.

vCash
    Thanks for the info Garden!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerBlue8188 View Post
    ???
    I know right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GardenGrove View Post
    I used to have season seats in section 129 row E. They're great seats with a perfect view of RF so you'll get to see Puig in action. Great view of what's going on at the plate too. Also, players often come over to this area to sign autographs before the game as it's where they stretch and warm up. I've caught several foul balls there as well.

As far as the lower field thing, it may be the special box that angel stadium added a few years back. It's basically an extra row of seats that are "on the field" and you're more or less on the same level as the ball boy is while he sits and waits. I would just get the regular section 129 seats.

Question, I've seen this many times before at stadiums. You get a lot of fans lining up to try and get autographs/pictures etc... But they technically are in your seating area. Do the ushers move people out of the way if you arrive and want to head down to your seats? Now that you mention the autographs and close distance to players I'm really thinking of getting the seats in the 1st row.

vCash
    If you get to your seat and people are standing there bro you can just tell them that's your seat and they'll move. I recommend you get to the game about an hour before first pitch. You'll get to watch doyer BP and have 1st dibs for autographs if you're there early.

Maybe about 5-10 mins before 1st pitch the ushers come and tell everybody to leave unless that's where they're seated bro.