Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

LeBrons minutes must be reduced

11 years in the league. Will be 30 next year. 6'8" 270 pounds.

It's time and you can tell he's worn down. I'm not saying he needs to come out and play 30 mpg next year, but a progression of lesser and lesser minutes from here on out should be done.

And the Thunder need to watch KD's minutes as well IMO. 6'11" and is pretty abused by Brooks, especially in the playoffs. He's 25 so he can play 40 minutes and be fine, but that won't last.

vCash
    good thing your not a chicago fan or youd be crapping your pants with how thibs runs our team.
    "We got to win. Win no matter what. Trip, kick somebody, fight, bite. Whatever. Win."
    - Derrick Rose

vCash
    why the hell do people say stupid **** like Lebron is 270 lbs? he said himself he was 240 during his finals run last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    why the hell do people say stupid **** like Lebron is 270 lbs? he said himself he was 240 during his finals run last year.
    Because that's what everybody in the media says he is. I'm buying he was 240-250 in Cleveland. Not buying that right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beyourself View Post
    Because that's what everybody in the media says he is. I'm buying he was 240-250 in Cleveland. Not buying that right now.
    He's not 270.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Everytime someone talks about his weight they add 30 pounds. It's so ridiculous.

vCash
    I agree to an extent. For example - When you think about how the Spurs players are perfectly rested and preserved for the full duration of the season so that they're at their peak when it matters, you want that for a guy like Lebron too. Along with his co-stars. Especially his co-stars.

But Lebron, for the supreme athlete he is... He is approaching 30. Has been in the league 11 years. Didn't get the few years of a lighter college schedule. Plays major minutes while carrying the load for all of his teams. Plays an extra 20-30 games every year with postseason play. Plays on the Olympic and national teams during the summer. Never misses significant time to injury that I can remember (which can shorten OR lengthen one's career with rest).

Etc. Etc. Etc...

Yet at the same time. He seems to keep getting more and more statistically efficient every year. It's really remarkable. It will be interesting to see how well he maintains his health and conditioning throughout and after his peak if he keeps up with this pace. Yeah, he's arguably the most blessed/gifted and well-conditioned athlete we've ever seen, but still.