Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash

Why did the Heat lose?

LeBron James has come out to say that he should have done more, but even if James had averaged 40 points, the Spurs still would have won each game.

LeBron James deserves credit for an amazing series to be honest. He shot 57% from the floor and 51% from behind the arc (incredible), was first in scoring and steals in the series, second in rebounding and third on assists and led his team in each of those. If there is one player on the Heat who doesn't deserve blame, it is James.

So then whose fault is it? Wade? Bosh? Spo?

Or, is it that the Spurs were simply the better team; that their defense effectively shut down LeBron's supporting cast?
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash

Who Fault Was it?

Can't we just shut the f up about the heat. Like they were some overwhelmingly favorite to win the series. Jesus Christ. THE SPURS WERE BETTER. THEY ARE BETTER. GET OVER IT.

vCash
    Defense was as big a reason as any, the Heat have lost their agility.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Why is everyone acting today like the favorite to win didn't win?

vCash
    They don't care about Wade and Bosh struggling. It was more fun to blame Lebron.

vCash

Who Fault Was it?

The heat coaching staff, d wades refusal to down grade his role, and role players not hitting shots

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    Why is everyone acting today like the favorite to win didn't win?
    I thought SAS were the favorites too, and picked them to win, but the favorites don't always win. And even still, it's clear the Heat didn't play the best brand of basketball they could. There were a lot of things that went wrong.

The blame can be spread very wide and very think. No one wasn't "at fault". There were varying levels to it, but picking out just one or two people is usually always a bit silly. It's never that simple. This was a team-wide let down.

vCash
    From Miami's perspective, the standouts are Wade's decline and the role players busting. A lot of guys got too old, tired, and beat down all at once. Recipe for disaster.

But I wouldn't say it was Miami's "fault" they lost. The Spurs were just far superior and were playing the best basketball from any team we've seen all season.

vCash
    I love heat fans now pretending that they were some sort of underdog...it is seriously priceless. I garantee the heat forum will shrink ten fold right after lebron's decision, we should get a count of before and after.

vCash
    The spurs deserve credit for how they played. I feel like even if you had the heat team that beat OKC the spurs still would have won. They played incredible.

Still, loosing always exposes flaws, or at least makes them seem worse. I think what we are seeing is that the current heat formula (big three plus fillers) might not be enough going forward. If they keep it together the heat certainly have a shot to go to the finals each year, but if they arn't winning it whats the point. I think the finals showed us that Wade is pretty much finished. I don't have a lot of hate for Bosh being that this team has turned him into nothing more than a three point shooter. Everyone knows they have used him incorrectly every year he has been there. I think the heat would be better off with Lebron next to bosh going forward, and diving up wades contract to bring in role players under 35 years old.
    "We got to win. Win no matter what. Trip, kick somebody, fight, bite. Whatever. Win."
    - Derrick Rose

vCash
    I don't like Lebron, being a Celtics fan has meant he's been a rival for a long time. Add to that the shenanigans he has pulled early on his career and he's one of my most disliked players. To see him start taking blame (and lets be honest it wasn't his fault), to see him hug pop and Leonard following the game, and respect for what the Spurs just accomplished shows a big change in character from what he did when younger.

Just thought I'd point that out

As for Blame I think the spurs were just the better team. Lack of quality depth clearly hurt the Heat and it seemed like Wade was looking sluggish.

vCash
    ^^^lmao
    "Tittays"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaJAxTWa View Post
    I love heat fans now pretending that they were some sort of underdog...it is seriously priceless. I garantee the heat forum will shrink ten fold right after lebron's decision, we should get a count of before and after.
    They were an underdog. That's a fact.

The Heat forum was the 6th most active forum before The Decision...they've always had a strong contingency here. If anything, it's probably dwindled a bit over time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaJAxTWa View Post
    .... But they were the underdogs LOL.... Hello, wake up and smell the coffee.

Doesnt change the fact that the Spurs were a much superior team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    They were an underdog. That's a fact.

The Heat forum was the 6th most active forum before The Decision...they've always had a strong contingency here. If anything, it's probably dwindled a bit over time.
    http://youtu.be/bhOer0PCM3Y?t=30s
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast