Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

What is Toure Murry's NBA Ceiling???

It's been a long time since I've seen an undrafted player get so much praise from so many people inside the NBA and now recent comments from Derek Fisher as well. When I saw him play this season there were times in which he'd do something that would awe you but then he had some serious "JR Smith" idiot moments on the court as well.

Is he our PG of the future we've all been craving to have or is he someone we're hyping up to try to trade down the road?

My gut feeling is its highly unlikely this guy becomes a 30mpg player. Who knows, maybe I'll eat this words someday but right now I'm not buying what the Knicks are trying to sell when it comes to his play...
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Mediocre role player off the bench.

vCash
    I guess before we worry about that... we better try and sign him Hear there are several teams interested in him.. yet another mistake by our front office not adding team option or second year??

vCash
    dont think hes quick enough or can shoot well enough to be a starter.

vCash
    he got barely any playing time! i think he will produce a lot more this year. first we gotta resign him tho

vCash

What is Toure Murry's NBA Ceiling???

Borderline NBA player

vCash
    I think he can be the starting PG for this team in the future...

BUT only because of the PG's role in the triangle lmao.

He's a big PG at 6'5, a tenacious defender and while he didn't shoot many he was 5-12 on 3 pointers, a .417 rate. He also shot .469 from 16 feet to the 3 point line area, a surprisingly good rate and where he took a quarter of his shots from. I think if he keeps working hard he can definitely be the kind of big, defensive PG who can knock down those open 3's at a solid rate that Phil likes so much in the triangle.

vCash
    I don't think he has the intangibles to be a starting PG. He can shoot and defend but he did get burned on defense a lot as well, back-up combo guard at best.

vCash
    watching the Spurs gives me hope for just about any player...lol

Remember Diaw was bouncing around and even the Bobcats didnt want him anymore? now he looks like an all star against MIA in the finals.

I wanna see what these guys can do in a good system, and it would be a shame for Melo to leave without seeing what he can do under PJ

vCash
    Not enough

vCash
    Terrible.

vCash
    surprised so many teams want him though, i didn't see much in him but he does have a nice jumper and decent defense. Maybe PJ & Fish can get more out of him but he'll be 25 before the season starts so he's not exactly young.

vCash
    I actually thought he deserved more playing time. Ge can defend and he is a hell of a lot better then ****ing raymond felton...I can see him improving and gaining more confidence as he gets more playing time hopefully.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy:28632294
    surprised so many teams want him though, i didn't see much in him but he does have a nice jumper and decent defense. Maybe PJ & Fish can get more out of him but he'll be 25 before the season starts so he's not exactly young.
    25 is still pretty young lol

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    25 is still pretty young lol
    in life yes...lol. but for a PG, most PG's and NBA players have accomplished SOMETHING by 25... Murray still hasn't even cracked an NBA rotation.

Even Lin who was a late bloomer and bounced around was 23 when he was with us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast