Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Does LeBron Stay In Miami? Is the HEAT Big 3 Era Over?

Thoughts?

As someone who has been a HEAT fan since 2004, with Wade being my favorite all-time player and hero, I think LeBron leaves.

Wade has no heart or desire in him anymore, and seems at time passionless and lost on the court. These NBA finals have shown that. Its so sad to see my favorite player like this.

Bosh is a ***** who is too scared to post up and play with the big-boys in the post. If I am LeBron, I am 29 years old, with high mileage on my body, I do not want to waste my last 3-5 prime years with these teammates.

Wade needs 1/3rd of the season off to be healthy, if LeBron stays in Miami with this core, he will need to exert himself 10x more than say a Cleveland, where he can give the ball to Kyrie etc etc.

These NBA finals have shown the HEAT Big 3 era is close to being done

vCash
    Didn't your other thread just get closed?
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again

vCash
    Yeah, I went for it again :P

Wanted to hear the thoughts of people on this forum

vCash
    Who cares. Let's not talk about the loser. Let's talk about the Spurs and their legacy.

vCash
    So you want him to run to another stacked team again to get a ring. People bashed him so much for doing that when he signed with Miami in 2010 offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by %%%% View Post
    So you want him to run to another stacked team again to get a ring. People bashed him so much for doing that when he went to Miami in the first place.
    Does he?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by %%%% View Post
    So you want him to run to another stacked team again to get a ring. People bashed him so much for doing that when he signed with Miami in 2010 offseason.
    Well he's already done it so I don't see why leaving another team he led to the finals to chase another ring would be a surprise to anyone.

It's sad when this becomes common occurrence with stars. I hope he stays in MIA. They still have a free pass to the Finals for the next 5 years as their current roster stands.

vCash
    Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six.... Should have only been one if not for San Antone's monumental choke. If LeBron runs he'll look as pathetic as Melo trying to find his superteam again. LeBron should stay, who says they have to resign Wade or Bosh after next year. Players will want to come play with him, it's not like he's as greedy and deteriorating like Kobe. 2 years from now you could put another all-star and solid roll players around LeBron to still dominate the weak East.

vCash
    I'd leave if I were him. At the very least I'd have a long talk with Pat Riley about the direction of this team.

vCash
    You haven't learned anything from the spurs??? You don't break up teams!!! Over the course of an entire NBA season they came within 3 games of a title! No other team in the NBA can say that. You build on that team
    Last edited by THE MTL; 06-15-2014 at 10:47 PM.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by setman2000 View Post
    Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six.... Should have only been one if not for San Antone's monumental choke. If LeBron runs he'll look as pathetic as Melo trying to find his superteam again. LeBron should stay, who says they have to resign Wade or Bosh after next year. Players will want to come play with him, it's not like he's as greedy and deteriorating like Kobe. 2 years from now you could put another all-star and solid roll players around LeBron to still dominate the weak East.
    Next year they could have another good team. Him, cheap contract on wade, and Monroe maybe, to give them a low post presence for the first time in 4 years. And go after a plethora of 3 point shooters and big defensive big men.

vCash
    The reason I am scared is, after the finals performance, I doubt Wade opts out, if Wade/Bosh dont take paycuts, HEAT flexibility decreases in who they can add and LeBron most likely leaves.

vCash

Could Heat fans ultimately be responsible for LeBron leaving Miami?

The guy got crucified 4 yrs ago (and still is to this day) for leaving his home town for South Beach to be with this Miami crowd, the beach life, and the chips. While the rest of the world looked at him as Satan, Miami fans viewed him as God.
    But then, games 3 and 4 (mostly game 4) happened, and they were booing their team in the FIRST HALF of the NBA FINALS. This rarely ever happens in American sports, so late into the season, when your team is in the finals and they could use the fansí support. The Heat were undefeated 8-0 at home in these playoffs prior to that, and had won 11 consecutive playoff games at home dating back to last yrís finals. But all of a sudden, their team struggles in back to back first halves of games 3 and 4 in Miami, and the Heat fans leave LeBron and company high and dry, booing them on national television on the biggest stage that basketball has to offer.
    The Heat fans basically deflated their team rather than giving them the emotional support; that burst where fans are known as the ď6th manĒ. Yes, give credit to the Spurs, but the Heat have come back numerous times after big deficits in the second half in these last 4 yrs. But it seems the first half booing deflated them to such an extent, coming back in the second half wasnít even an option for the team mentally or emotionally.
    Add to the fact that Heat fans were leaving games EARLY, not just games 3 and 4, but also game 6 of last yrís finals to the point where when Ray Allen hit that shot, those fans were begging to let back in to the building, but could not.
    Back in 2010, the Cavs fans had this Lebron song to campaign for him, and he was from Akron, but he STILL left them. This is a case where the Heat fans now, 4 yrs later, have left him high and dry.
    LeBron James is a very emotional guy, and he never forgets. Could the way Heat fans have turned on their team ultimately be the cause or atleast one of the main factors as to LeBron eventually leaving this summer?

vCash
    Probably leaves but where is he going? His best bet is Cleveland and there still a mess right now
    "I'm an artist.

Dolan focusing on his music career is the best thing to happen to the Knicks in 15 years.

vCash
    Things are uncertain now for sure.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast