Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

LeBron Is As Good As Gone:

Elimination game in the NBA Finals, LeBron comes out in the 1st quarter playing his heart out, and NOBODY on this team can do anything.

Wade is my favorite player all-time but he is useless now.

Wade, Bosh, have become useless players. Wade is a turnover machine and cannot even create for himself anymore.

Wade seems content with 3 rings, and wants the money. If anyone has seen him this NBA finals, no passion, no drive, no strive for greatness, nothing.

If I am LeBron, I don't want these teammates in the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikeman View Post
    Elimination game in the NBA Finals, LeBron comes out in the 1st quarter playing his heart out, and NOBODY on this team can do anything.

Wade, Bosh, have become useless players. Wade is a turnover machine and cannot even create for himself anymore.

Wade seems content with 3 rings, and wants the money. If anyone has seen him this NBA finals, no passion, no drive, no strive for greatness, nothing.

I agree 99% with this completely except the last sentence, wouldn't mind them for the vet minimum lol
    [SIGPIC]

vCash
    i wouldnt be made if wade wasnt here next year he was there when i liked the HEAT in the 90's so i dont care if he is here in the future im so dissapointed in his performance

vCash
    Good it is time to get back to team basketball and stop trying to rig championships by fielding and all star team

vCash
    sorry, wade has got to go or take a big pay cut and reduced role.
    spo has to get bosh playing like a big instead of camping in the corner for 3s.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
    sorry, wade has got to go or take a big pay cut and reduced role.
    spo has to get bosh playing like a big instead of camping in the corner for 3s.
    yea i just posted this in another forum people can say wade played this bad because he was hurt but its been the same for years now

vCash
    So I made this thread in the main NBA Forum,

what it comes down to is Wade taking less money.

If Wade/Bosh take paycuts, the money which was supposed to be given to Carmello, can be given to players such as Marcin Gortat, Darren Collison, Jodie Meeks, Shawn Marion, etc etc

If Wade opts in, we have no flexibility to add anyone on this roster and we are stuck with this same core and essentially screwed.

vCash
    sorry, wade has got to go or take a big pay cut and reduced role...
    It's true Wade's essentially done. But to be fair, the 4 seasons he's played since re-signing w/ the HEAT and Bron's "decision" to come play in south beach, he's been very productive during the regular season. He hasn't really shown up in the playoffs since the Dallas series though.

...spo has to get bosh playing like a big instead of camping in the corner for 3s.
    This is one of the big things that bothers me when I come onto these boards. I see so many HEAT fans maligning Wade, when Wade's actually been more productive (relative to his position) than Bosh these 4 seasons (including playoffs).

This idea that Bosh can play like a "big" is ridiculous. Don't you think Spo has tried to play him like a traditional C/PF? It's Bosh that is not able to produce like a "big" (trust me, Bosh has gotten the memo). But he just can't be what he isn't. Anyways, facing up and taking jump shots, doesn't keep you from getting rebounds and blocking shots. E.g., see players like Kevin Garnett, Kevin Love, et al. Also, many people forget that Charles Barkley used to mix it up from close/mid-range, was 6 foot 4 and 3/4 inches, and could still rebound like he was 7 feet tall. Bosh is trash plain and simple. Quit trying to make him into something he'll never be, it's already been 4 years the HEAT have wasted on him, that was not only time, but a crapload of money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikeman View Post

Im not a fan of Lebron but admit he is one of the best to ever play and he put on a clinic in that 1st quarter. His team just let it go down the toilet for nothing after that point.

If he is to stay then they are gonna have to cut ties with Wade, get Bosh more involved in the game and get some hungry young players who will give it 110% on both ends of the court.

Dwayne Wade killed them this series on both sides of the court. By the time he started hitting shots they were already down because he was getting butchered on defense.

vCash
    lmao. now i remember why i don't come around here anymore. smh.

vCash
    As an avid lebron fan from akron. I prefer new york with phil and melo. I think he stays in miami though

Representing that 330!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    You and me both lol. OP says LeBron's good as gone and has NOTHING with substance to back it up. This franchise knotted him 4 straight Finals appearances (back-to-back champs in the process)...LeBron isn't going anywhere if winning is his top priority.

vCash
    You can add me to that list. Good thing I haven't wasted any BTMFOs on this forum in a long, long time.

vCash
    Dre, Love and Garnett shoot jump shots but can also do a lot of damage in the post. The Heat need a big man that can score in the paint and play better D. Bosh can still be of use to the Heat but only if he is put back at PF permanently and the Heat get a real big man at center. Bosh need to get his butt in the paint or he can leave. As for Wade the guy is a has been. He hasn't been the same the last couple years and never will be. Spending big money on him will kill the team. He plays inconsistent and had a bad Finals. Throughout the playoffs he had other games where he disappeared. If the Heat are going to win more championships then something got to be done about Wade and Bosh. Also the PG position needs to be addressed. Depends his much money Chalmers wants and if there a better option in free agency. And of course role players.

vCash
    i also used to post on the official Heat forum and it seems the bandwagoners when questioned 99% of the time tell others they've always been big fans of Wade but usually the first to throw him under the bus........hhhmmm

"A lot of basketball players today are overpaid & it influences their game & work ethics in a negative way. They've been given things they haven't earned and I think the game has been cheated." - Michael Jordan

"Without honor winning holds no value. When one lacks true virtues, victory becomes empty & the unethical triumphs." - B. Modigliani

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast