The Lloyd Christmas Lunch Thread

commence

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    commence
    I just ran over to sandwich spot to pick up something before the game. I decided to go with the silicon slammer
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I just ran over to sandwich spot to pick up something before the game. I decided to go with the silicon slammer
    i had ramen..wanting a burrito or something though.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Carne asada fries

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I had Chinese food. Since moving back to the bay I've found myself eating Chinese at least once a week.

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Mountain Mikes pizza.

vCash
    Sushi spider roll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    Mountain Mikes pizza.
    yknow- i own 25% of a mountain Mikes in Fresno

vCash
    That's awesome. Are you seeing a profit?

vCash
    yknow- i own 25% of a mountain Mikes in Fresno
    Too bad you didn't own 25% of the Round Table instead. Their Wombo Combo pizza is by far the best pizza chain restaurant I ever had. I never had mtn mikes pizza so I can't comment on it but the fully loaded Wombo Combo is the IT pizza for sport fans imho

vCash
    I prefer really good pizza. I'd be willing to try mountain mikes but I haven't been to dominoes, round table or Pizza Hut in over 10 years

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    That's awesome. Are you seeing a profit?
    We are doing ok, we bought an existing location about 3 yrs ago that had a decent revenue history but the building needed a lot of work and we had a pending lawsuit that was actually threatening our liquor license. (HUUUUGE problem).

My brother n law and I have some really big plans to get more involved in the community over there and set up some events like Sunday Morning brunch with a football pool, College kids night, Little league rallys, more highschool sponsorships. Unfortunately, after we bought it- I had a family emergency that took most of my spare time for a few months, then I get laid off, and then I got engaged... so yeah life hasnt given me enough time or energy to really go at that place. Its turning a profit, and I think our GM is hiring people with a lot more energy to create a better experience.

We want to hire someone with some webpage design experience to work on expanding the level of interaction there int he community.

LOL- ok now you see my other passions when Im not complaining about the dubs

vCash
    Everyone had chain pizza before so might has well get the best when eating at a chain, Wombo Combo

vCash
    We are doing ok, we bought an existing location about 3 yrs ago that had a decent revenue history but the building needed a lot of work and we had a pending lawsuit that was actually threatening our liquor license. (HUUUUGE problem).

My brother n law and I have some really big plans to get more involved in the community over there and set up some events like Sunday Morning brunch with a football pool, College kids night, Little league rallys, more highschool sponsorships. Unfortunately, after we bought it- I had a family emergency that took most of my spare time for a few months, then I get laid off, and then I got engaged... so yeah life hasnt given me enough time or energy to really go at that place. Its turning a profit, and I think our GM is hiring people with a lot more energy to create a better experience.

We want to hire someone with some webpage design experience to work on expanding the level of interaction there int he community.

LOL- ok now you see my other passions when Im not complaining about the dubs
    If you show live Warriors games and serve beer with the pizza, it should be a hit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I prefer really good pizza. I'd be willing to try mountain mikes but I haven't been to dominoes, round table or Pizza Hut in over 10 years
    round table is good stuff, dominoes and pizza hut are garbage. They are after the budget market. (usually take out)

Mountian Mikes is more expensive- its made more like restaurant food- but mountain mikes corporate is totally into the dine in experience. Also- edush- My mtn mikes has a full bar which opens up a lot more possibilities.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast