Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Chandler parsons says Lebron is good as gone from the heat.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...haps-join-cavs

What kinda relationship does parsons have with Lebron where he's so confident in this? Or is it just a blatant guess?
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 76
    Yards: 1,093
    Tds: 10

vCash
    Wouldn't surprise me. Staying in Miami wouldn't surprise me either, although they've shown some significant weaknesses in these finals. Granted the spurs are damn good, but the heat have looked bad.

EVERYBODY RELAX, I'M BACK!

vCash
    WOuld be kind of funny if he left Mia after losing a finals the same way he did in CLE.

vCash
    He's white. He's a Lebron hater.

Honestly though Parsons is just trying to win over some fans "He should go to Cleveland"... REALLY?

B.S
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

vCash
    not saying he's wrong,but how the hell would parsons know?

vCash
    Yep he doesn't know a thing.

vCash
    Mitch you know what you have to do

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    Does anyone else find it but strange that the media, the majority of PSD, and even players now all share the assumption that Lebron will leave MIA?

When Lebron first signed with MIA I always thought he would stay his entire career there but I guess I'm a bit naive. I simply can understand when it became just a common occurrence for the best player in the league to leave his teams and chase rings. It's not like Lebron isn't the ultimate franchise piece to a ring. He's the best freaking player in the world! There are tons of players who would certainly come to MIA to play with him.

If Lebron leaves I'll be disappointed, but not totally shocked this time around. I just don't see why he feels the need to leave two teams that he carried to the Finals. The Heat could easily retool and let's not forget they already have a pass to the Finals every year for the next 5 yrs I'm assuming. I just can't see him leaving this time.

vCash
    He WILL be a LAKER by opening day...

vCash
    Lebron will leave, its fairly obvious. Wade is no longer flash, and bosh doesnt compliment lebron very well as lebron can easily play the 4 himself.

Moving forward if he is weighing his options based on best chance of winning there are currently other teams that will fit lebron better imo.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 06-15-2014 at 07:32 PM.

vCash
    Ahaha...Tomorrow rumors:James to Houston for Parsons+Asik+Beverley+future picks?

"No tats on the right arm.Strictly for buckets" -Nick Young A.K.A Swaggy-P

vCash
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn.

vCash
    Chandler Parson is a bit of an off-season guru. He was somehow the one to talking to Howard about coming to Houston and he hit on that one. If I was LeBron I might leave Miami. I'm not sure if he can win another ring there. That said I'm not sure where he can go that can really give him a much better situation. It makes sense for Laker fans to think they will get him. Whenever there is a situation like this the player goes to the Lakers. It won't shock me to see LeBron end up on the Lakers, it would surprise me. I'll have to eat a lot of crow if that happens lol.

vCash
    Too bad parsons is not good enough for lebron to want to play with him. Chandler should keep his trap shut if he aint even a real difference maker
    GIFSoup

My wonderful wife showing her skills

vCash
    Soudns like more of a guess, which I guess is fine. Everyone can speculate. This is much better than Jared Dudley's "sources" a few years ago, claiming Lebron was definitely going to the Knicks lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast