Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 81
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,485
    vCash
    1500

    USA Soccer Thread

    With the USA playing tomorrow, do you guys think we have a chance to get out of the group?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,020
    vCash
    1500
    We have a sub thread for that brave soul, it may take you a little while to find it, but the adventure is worth it. Good luck

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,485
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    We have a sub thread for that brave soul, it may take you a little while to find it, but the adventure is worth it. Good luck
    Do you have the link?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of the LW Champ.. Toms River, NJ!
    Posts
    6,214
    vCash
    4200
    Looks to me that when the last one closed, a new 1 was never made.

    I grow more confident each day that we can get outta the group. 4 points and advancement is a possibility. Who cares that we're arguably the weakest team in the group? The WC is a buncha one-offs. Shocks happen. You don't need to be better team to win a one-off. We need at least 3 points heading into the Germany game. I think we'll have that.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,485
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Looks to me that when the last one closed, a new 1 was never made.

    I grow more confident each day that we can get outta the group. 4 points and advancement is a possibility. Who cares that we're arguably the weakest team in the group? The WC is a buncha one-offs. Shocks happen. You don't need to be better team to win a one-off. We need at least 3 points heading into the Germany game. I think we'll have that.
    I'm worried about our backline. I don't think guys like Demarcus Beasley and Kyle Beckerman can keep up with the Ghanas, Germanys and Portugals of the world.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Evanston,Il
    Posts
    135
    vCash
    1456
    In Natal where this game is tomorrow they're under a flood alert through game time(they've had 36 hours of heavy rain and more is expected tomorrow).........an inundated field should slow Ghana down
    Last edited by hwkn; 06-15-2014 at 02:50 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    9,283
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jeter 2 View Post
    I'm worried about our backline. I don't think guys like Demarcus Beasley and Kyle Beckerman can keep up with the Ghanas, Germanys and Portugals of the world.
    Yea I'd much rather chandler than Beasley but beckerman will be fine he's perfect for the role he will be tasked with

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,796
    vCash
    2708
    USA needs a win against Ghana, you can't depend on beating Germany.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    897
    vCash
    1500
    Must win for sure, Ghana has pace and power but lack the technical ability and class of Germany and Portugal.



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gentrified Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,370
    vCash
    1500
    I trust our Backline, I'm curious to see who gets the start. Timmy Chandler, John Brooks and Fabian Johnson all play in Germany, Bundesliga the top division. Geoff Cameron at Stoke City in EPL. Our Defense has experience, they just have to have that chemistry on the field.

    Go USA!!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    54,006
    vCash
    1450
    Usa usa usa usa usa usa!!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Evanston,Il
    Posts
    135
    vCash
    1456
    USA 2 Ghana 1 final

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    54,006
    vCash
    1450
    Holy **** man that was ****ing amazing.

    ****ing Brooks!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    10,773
    vCash
    1500

    USA Soccer Thread

    Usa! Usa! Usa!




  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New York Sir
    Posts
    5,345
    vCash
    1500
    What an amazing game, could not have asked for a better finish.

    New York Jets: 1-3 soon to be 1-4
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    It's not aboutwhether you actually make the shots its about how close you are to making them.



    As of 9/4/14

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •