Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Everything wrong with the Heat!!

First. Erik Spoelstra is not a good coach at all, especially on the offensive side. I watched Bosh in Toronto; he is a mid range face up player and the coach has changed his whole game up, basically made him a Donyell Marshall type of player. Then he plays small all the time. WHY!!!!???? you have a mismatch every time down the floor anyways when you have LeBron James. Since he plays small rebounds become a problem and then James and Wade cannot run because they are the ones going for the rebounds. The Heat always seem to lose the first quarter and they hardly ever blow out any team which makes no sense when you look at the talent.

This series with spurs I thought Michael Beasley would play because it would make the most sense. The spurs would have a much harder time guarding the Big three, ray allen and Beasley at the same time. Defense can be taught and Beasley looks best suited to guard Boris Diaw anyways.

There is something wrong with Wade and they depend on Lebron too much for a team that has so many perennial all stars. I hope the Heat smarten up and do not blow this opportunity, the series is still alive.
    Last edited by kantarok; 06-14-2014 at 08:27 PM.

vCash
    Beasley is a better scorer than Lewis, but he literally does everything else worse. Defense, ball movement, consistency, spot up shooting, keeping composure, etc.

I wish after Battier retired we could do a brain transplant into Beasley's body.

vCash
    The coaches in this sport get waaay too much blame for their team's performance. When Wade, Chalmers, Cole, etc. are all playing poorly, there's very little you can do to beat the spurs short of Lebron exploding. We use Bosh's range to help create space, giving Lebron the opportunity to drive to the basket (allowing him to score or throw out to an outside shooter). He was always our number three option on offense, but with the decline in Wade he really should be our number two.

The problem isn't with Spo (not entirely), it's just the whole team is in a rut. Right now our biggest problem is that Wade hasn't really come to terms that he isn't capable of contributing to offense like he used to... that and somebody needs to put a gun to Chalmer's head and tell him to play ball (because we're out of options with him).

vCash
    Everything ecxept for lebron. That's the prob! lol

vCash
    they need carmole anhony

vCash
    You know this for a fact: the only thing wrong with the heat is the heat itself. The spurs totally did some underhanded stuff on game one, by turning that air conditioner off. LeBron was affected, as we have noted, and we would have been 2-0 going home. That could have turned the whole momentum of this thing and had us winning the thing. As far is the Spurs' big three, I really think that we might be getting Kawhi Leonard, because he is too good to be with an organization like that. with Kawhi on the heat, we would be set for a very long time. I think that he is a very good player with some stay power. We need to focus on getting him and other really good support players. I actually don't think we have a chance of securing Kawhi, but that would be wonderful if we got him. Also: Erik is a great coach with 4 straight finals. He also invented the small ball, or playing small. he revolutionized the style of basketball that is only now getting picked up. I like Erik alot, but i really think we need more support Greg oden did lots, because we got him especially for the idiana pacers. Maybe we could get Lillard. I am really impressed by his work.

vCash
    Dude how old are u? Like 8? 9? ^^