Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Carmelo leaning towards leaving

Sources: As Carmelo Anthony leans toward leaving New York, Chicago and Houston emerge as free agency frontrunners. yhoo.it/1hU8THu
    12:16pm - 14 Jun 14

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/stat...47075405963264

vCash

Sources: Carmelo Anthony leaning toward leaving Knicks; Bulls, Rockets in contention

New York Knicks star Carmelo Anthony is leaning toward leaving in pursuit of immediate championship contention, and awaits the Chicago Bulls and Houston Rockets to clear the necessary salary-cap space to sign him in free agency, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

As re-signing with the Knicks continues to fade as his priority, Chicago and Houston have emerged as the clear frontrunners to acquire Anthony, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...161206919.html

vCash
    You guys are sick. A random espn/yahoo headline pops up and within 15 minutes somebody has run to PSD and posted it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    You guys are sick. A random espn/yahoo headline pops up and within 15 minutes somebody has run to PSD and posted it.
    Nothing wrong with keeping your fellow fans abreast of what's being said but I don't think anyone should believe it

vCash

I don't buy it. I can name so many times where a free agent was "leaning towards the knicks" and we never get him

vCash
    Welcome to the Off Season?

vCash
    Welp...

Get Butler & CHI's 2 first rounders.

Or get Lin, Asik, Jones and a 1st.

Either way we'll have to look toward 2015 FAgency.

vCash
    I'm starting to wonder how bad it really would be to wake up a year from now with a top 10 pick and $40 million in cap space.

vCash
    I'm to the point where I don't give a **** if Melo leaves or stays. Lately, he's been rubbing me the wrong way. One player doesn't make a TEAM. I rather trust in Phil, than to put all my eggs in one basket, fudging with Melo. This is coming from a Melo supporter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yungincome View Post
    I'm to the point where I don't give a **** if Melo leaves or stays. Lately, he's been rubbing me the wrong way. One player doesn't make a TEAM. I rather trust in Phil, than to put all my eggs in one basket, fudging with Melo. This is coming from a Melo supporter.
    Being a fan of both parties (melo individually, and the Knicks),melo staying is the best of both worlds for me, but how do you think he feels about being asked to take less without a guarantee of what will happen. Houston and Chicago have superstars in place. On the flip side, I want the Knicks to finally build properly and have a cohesive functional team with assists. Him leaving is probably best

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Welp...

Get Butler & CHI's 2 first rounders.

Or get Lin, Asik, Jones and a 1st.

Either way we'll have to look toward 2015 FAgency.
    If we are trading with Houston you better get Chandler Parsons. Smart player who would play great in the Triangle. Asik has no offensive game and would not work out well. I would see if we could somehow get Minnesota involved so we get Love. This trade works.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ldbb8nr
    IT'S SHOWTIME!!

vCash
    I'm starting to wonder how bad it really would be to wake up a year from now with a top 10 pick and $40 million in cap space.
    It really wouldn't be a bad situation at all. And it'd probably be a top 3 pick, this team has absolutely no talent outside Melo.

But if he does leave I think he'd be a huge piece of **** for it. Forces us to trade away all our assets so he can get his money, then complains when we have no assets/cap space.

Whatever, it's all speculative at this point

vCash
    Screw Carmelo. I'm sick of this. We're in this position BECAUSE of him. Because of his unwillingness to hold out til FA that summer. You remember he was going to accept the offer to go to Brooklyn, right?

This is unbelievable. We had to give up Gallo, Chandler, Mozgov and 2 firsts for him, all who were good trade chips. THEN we had to take on Chauncey Billups, who our DUMB front office amnestied. None of this would've happened if Carmelo didn't demand his money now.

But whatever. This is frustrating. I would take the Bulls or Rockets bare of their assets. The Rockets mostly. Make them give up all the 1sts they have and Lin/Asik. Or get the Bulls two picks this year, a pick next year and Boozer.

Suddenly, we'll have a ton of picks and cap next year. Even deal Chandler and Shumpert if you can.

vCash
    or this

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mmhmmer

We would get back three players that have great basketball IQs.
    IT'S SHOWTIME!!

vCash

I simply don't care anymore. If he leaves we will be fine. If he stays we will be fine

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast