Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Brandon Flowers?

Cut by the Chiefs. Think we'll take a look?
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    I hope we do we can use another good corner on this team. Flowers is a good corner but he has to be signed for a good price the $5 million he was getting in KC will have to come down a little bit. I hope our jets take a shot at him we could use the depth.

vCash
    Not a good coverage fit.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Meh.

Most likely a nickel.
    5'9".
    Not overly physical.

I feel like I'd rather go into the season with the guys we have. I understand the appeal to others. He was a pro bowl CB and is a skilled player. I just don't feel like he will start or be a big improvement.

It's all downhill from here.
    Might as well enjoy the ride.

vCash
    I think he is a good fit. If the price is right

vCash
    Didn't we already have a thread for him?

vCash
    I think we should let our young guys get a chance, I think milliner is better than what we think. I also think Kyle wilson steps his game up a bit. Don't forget we have a better coverage safety than what we had last year in pryor. I think we really missed that presence last year with La'Ron leaving to indy.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    It's not even a question. The jets need him. With flowers covering teams best or even second best wr opposite milliner. Wilson can share slot with Patterson. Patterson would then look like an outstanding 4th corner. And dex can develope, flowers would give us a great chance at fighting for the division

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROSSBOSS View Post
    It's not even a question. The jets need him. With flowers covering teams best or even second best wr opposite milliner. Wilson can share slot with Patterson. Patterson would then look like an outstanding 4th corner. And dex can develope, flowers would give us a great chance at fighting for the division
    I don't think there is anyway he can be a lock down corner. Not in a press man on an island style defense anyway.

I think Patterson is a better corner but just can't stay healthy. and Patterson has the tools to be more of an outside lock down guy then a slot corner.

Flowers wouldn't hurt but I don't think he can be who you think he is.

vCash
    I've mentioned this in other threads, but I really think they're going to give Kyle Wilson every chance to win the second starting corner back position. He grades out as one of the best nickel corners, and given the competition philosophy, I think he and Patterson(Peterson?) will battle it out for that spot, maybe with Walls getting a look as well...

Really excited for all the position battles this year....WR, CB & OG especially...

Wide Load Beast Of The Green & White Northeast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Meh.

Most likely a nickel.
    5'9".
    Not overly physical.

I feel like I'd rather go into the season with the guys we have. I understand the appeal to others. He was a pro bowl CB and is a skilled player. I just don't feel like he will start or be a big improvement.
    yeah this. The guy is more talented than a nickel corner but in this defense you'd maybe be upgrading Kyle Wilson.
    The Michigan team bus was stuck outside Notre Dame stadium for hours after somebody painted a 20 yard line in the parking lot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    yeah this. The guy is more talented than a nickel corner but in this defense you'd maybe be upgrading Kyle Wilson.
    Didn't watch enough KC last year but KC fans telling me they pushed him to the slot and he seemed lost inside.

vCash
    Isn't he predominantly a zone cover corner? If that is indeed the case, I don't see him as a Rex Ryan fit. No harm in kicking the tires, though.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CannibalPanda View Post
    I've mentioned this in other threads, but I really think they're going to give Kyle Wilson every chance to win the second starting corner back position. He grades out as one of the best nickel corners, and given the competition philosophy, I think he and Patterson(Peterson?) will battle it out for that spot, maybe with Walls getting a look as well...

Really excited for all the position battles this year....WR, CB & OG especially...
    Well for all the **** he takes he grades out as one of the better slot corners. so he would have to bring more to the outside then to the inside AND you would have to replace him in the slot with someone that isn't significantly worse in the slot for that move to make sense. Otherwise your robbing Peter to pay Paul.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Didn't watch enough KC last year but KC fans telling me they pushed him to the slot and he seemed lost inside.
    true so he might even be more out of position there

not a good fit for us right now even though we could use a vet corner
    The Michigan team bus was stuck outside Notre Dame stadium for hours after somebody painted a 20 yard line in the parking lot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast