Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

What's with Bosh?

What is it with Chris bosh that makes him effective at times and so ineffective at others. Is it the game plan? The opponents? His conditioning? Or is it mostly mental?
    Kehinde Babatunde Victor Oladipo

vCash
    Take any great power forward and tell them forget the post and just stand in the corner and shoot 3's IF we decide to pass it to you and see what happens.....

vCash
    As Charles Barkley pointed out last night after the game: Boris Diaw is what's up with Bosh. An extremely effective matchup by Pop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    Take any great power forward and tell them forget the post and just stand in the corner and shoot 3's IF we decide to pass it to you and see what happens.....
    bosh was always a face up guy, never really did anything in the post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    bosh was always a face up guy, never really did anything in the post.
    There's a big difference between facing up in the Karl Malone area and camping out at the three point line.

Miami basically uses Bosh as a decoy to space the floor for Lebron and Wade.

vCash
    He plays the role he's been given.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    LBJ took his balls from him and made him nothing more than a spot up shooter.

vCash
    There's a big difference between facing up in the Karl Malone area and camping out at the three point line.

Miami basically uses Bosh as a decoy to space the floor for Lebron and Wade.
    and he has been dominating it till they switched diaw on him.

vCash
    I guess LeBron prevents him from rebounding and protecting the paint too.
    I think its mostly mental with him. At times I see a really aggressive bosh, and other times he's so soft. Its like one game he can make huge stops at the rim and the next game he's standing there watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    As Charles Barkley pointed out last night after the game: Boris Diaw is what's up with Bosh. An extremely effective matchup by Pop.
    I would agree, except its not the first time we've seen bosh be so ineffective. So you're saying he struggles against defenders like diaw? What do you think makes diaw so effective on bosh?

vCash
    In games 1 and 2 he had 40 and 39 touches, in game 3 he had 12...

I don't know what it was in game 4, but it wasn't a lot either. He's shooting .595/.625/.889 in the series. I'd say the biggest problem with Bosh is how often they decide to feature him vs turning him into a decoy.

vCash
    Maybe he is mad because he thinks he will have to take another paycut

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    I guess LeBron prevents him from rebounding and protecting the paint too.
    I think its mostly mental with him. At times I see a really aggressive bosh, and other times he's so soft. Its like one game he can make huge stops at the rim and the next game he's standing there watching.
    If you're not playing in the paint how can you be expected to crash and defend it? Miami is using him like a perimeter player, that isn't his fault.

Recall the game last series against Indy where they actually made a concerted effort to feed him the ball in his spots? He ended up with what like 27 15? Then we get to the finals and he's back to minimal touches every game, it's a joke...

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOXHOUND View Post
    In games 1 and 2 he had 40 and 39 touches, in game 3 he had 12...

I don't know what it was in game 4, but it wasn't a lot either. He's shooting .595/.625/.889 in the series. I'd say the biggest problem with Bosh is how often they decide to feature him vs turning him into a decoy.
    I'm not talking specifically this series though, I'm talking bosh in the playoffs since joining Miami. He's gone ghost way too many times. No fight at all.
    Shooting is one thing, but no hustle, rebounding, shot blocking, running the floor. Everything he's supposed to do as a big man gets ignored at times.

vCash
    If you're not playing in the paint how can you be expected to crash and defend it? Miami is using him like a perimeter player, that isn't his fault.

Recall the game last series against Indy where they actually made a concerted effort to feed him the ball in his spots? He ended up with what like 27 15? Then we get to the finals and he's back to minimal touches every game, it's a joke...
    The way you talk abut him its like you think spot told him to go stand in the corner and never move a muscle until he has to shoot. He's not doing a good job protecting the rim. He tries, but too too softly.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast