Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

👎ESPN predicted Dallas to go 3 and 13👎

Personally, I think this is the most asinine prediction I've ever heard. I know Dallas has holes, but 3 and 13 is a pure "hate on Dallas" prediction. The cowboys were 8 points away from being 13 and 3 last year. I'd be willing to bet my life savings that Dallas' defense is no where near as bad as last years. My prediction is 10 and 6 and I think they sneak into the playoffs somehow. After that it's anybodys game. Dallas has a top 5 offense, it all rides on the shoulders of the defense this year and I think they'll come through for us. No way does Dallas finish 3 and 13. Matter of fact, I think Dallas comes out week 1 and slaps the
    49ers by a couple tds. Dallas is getting younger and better. I'm so fired up for this season. What's y'alls predictions?✌

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboysride:28621483
    Personally, I think this is the most asinine prediction I've ever heard. I know Dallas has holes, but 3 and 13 is a pure "hate on Dallas" prediction. The cowboys were 8 points away from being 13 and 3 last year. I'd be willing to bet my life savings that Dallas' defense is no where near as bad as last years. My prediction is 10 and 6 and I think they sneak into the playoffs somehow. After that it's anybodys game. Dallas has a top 5 offense, it all rides on the shoulders of the defense this year and I think they'll come through for us. No way does Dallas finish 3 and 13. Matter of fact, I think Dallas comes out week 1 and slaps the
    49ers by a couple tds. Dallas is getting younger and better. I'm so fired up for this season. What's y'alls predictions?✌
    Wow 3 - 13… yikes

I dont see us that happening unless EVERYONE gets hurt.

My realistic prediction is 7-9. Im just looking at it from schedule standpoint to last year's production of all the teams we face this year.

Its the NFL , any given sunday so 10-6 is likely as well. I agree this offense can be top 5 in the NFL .. No way the defense can be as bad as last year… right? Lol
    Mark Teixeira #25
    R- 20 H-30 HR-9 RBI-25 BB-19SO-27AVG-.259 OBP-.377 SLG-.509

vCash
    What a joke.

vCash
    Anything is possible. Look what happened to the texans last year.

titties

vCash
    And falcons.

titties

vCash
    U know we get on each other on this site for being trolls haha. But ESPN is the biggest troll of them all. No way in he** does Dallas finish 3-13 I'm a jets fan so I'm completely unbiased. But I see Dallas and giants making a big stride this year again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    Anything is possible. Look what happened to the texans last year.
    Comparing us to the Texans? Dallas has a top 7 franchise qb, the Texans do not. The Falcons had a bunch of injuries that they couldn't overcome. Dallas had 20+ transactions on the Dline last year alone and still managed to go 8 and 8 and were 8 points away from being 13 and 3. To me, that says Dallas has some real solid coaching. Barring injuries, Dallas will make a run at this thing. Glad to know you agree with ESPN. Romo alone will get you atleast 8 wins by himself. Our defense has to show up sometime. Why not us?

vCash
    I can see us going 6-10 because we did nothing to upgrade the defense and lost our best defensive player already. Hopefully Lineman uses Dez like he did Calvin Johnson and let Romo air the ball out.
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    at least they'd get a top 5 draft pick

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash

ESPN predicted Dallas to go 3 and 13

The defense got better in the sense that there are more options more depth even if the starters aren't elite talents like ware, everyone was hurt and we had guys off the street last year, that shouldn't happen this year. I'm guessing realistically 7-9 to 9-7 depending on injuries and how people play

vCash
    Dallas almost won the division with a backup qb and 7 starters on defense who were out of football the year before. If that doesnt get you excited for this year, well then, I'm guessing you're just not a very happy person in real life. Dallas is gonna surprise ALOT of people this year. Dallas can compete with anybody.

vCash
    Their success is going to hinge upon just how good or how bad the defense plays. There are a lot of questions with the D-line and injuries etc..... We'll wait and see what happens. I think our rotations on the D-line is deeper then last year, we just need to see where we are with the free agent acquisitions and our draft picks.