Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Beason carted off the field with apparent leg injury

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2..._practice.html

Dammit!! I hope its not to serious

vCash
    Just waiting on the ACL TEAR news

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Coughlin said the bottom of his foot was bothering him, worst case scinerio it won't be too bad..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Coughlin said the bottom of his foot was bothering him, worst case scinerio it won't be too bad..
    Worst case scenario it won't be too bad? Nice oxymoron.

Leg injury + carter off the field on the same leg he had micro fracture surgery and worst case is it won't be that bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    Worst case scenario it won't be too bad? Nice oxymoron.

Leg injury + carter off the field on the same leg he had micro fracture surgery and worst case is it won't be that bad.
    Said it was bottom of his foot.. Can't think of anything that would put his season in jeopardy

vCash
    lisfranc could **** things up

vCash
    Just the Giants luck. Plays great last year and as soon as he is signed he gets hurt. Feel bad for him but we are super thin at MLB now. Who can step up if he is out awhile?

vCash
    McClain can probably play in the middle, but he's a better SAM. Paysinger looked good in the middle last year. Herzlich might get a 3rd chance at it.

They said they plan to be in nickel 80% of the time, so really having a full trio for a 4-3 base isn't as important as it used to be. I think Paysinger-McClain or Paysinger-Williams can man the nickel LB crew. They gave the rookie a shot today too, so maybe there's a little confidence in him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    lisfranc could **** things up
    That would end his season pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    McClain playing any LB role outside of situational SAM will fack us up. The guy is slow as hell and he definitely can't be on the field in Nickel or be our Mike

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    McClain playing any LB role outside of situational SAM will fack us up. The guy is slow as hell and he definitely can't be on the field in Nickel or be our Mike
    I respectfully majorly disagree. McClain is a very smart player, the type of guy who gets guys in the right position and can go back and forth with a QB. Beason wasn't good in coverage either, so its not like we'd lose much there. Him or Paysinger if Beason can't go. He was likely signed as insurance for a Beason injury as much as playing Sam to be honest, considering they plan to be base nickel.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    I respectfully majorly disagree. McClain is a very smart player, the type of guy who gets guys in the right position and can go back and forth with a QB. Beason wasn't good in coverage either, so its not like we'd lose much there. Him or Paysinger if Beason can't go. He was likely signed as insurance for a Beason injury as much as playing Sam to be honest, considering they plan to be base nickel.
    Yeah we're going to disagree on this one. Did you watch video on him? I watched some from last year and here's a good one for a game against the Lions and a few others. Can't shed blocks, stiff as a board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HurDVQ9PFV0
    Last edited by GMenFanSince90; 06-12-2014 at 03:26 PM.

vCash
    You need to watch games from 2012 and 2011, he had an awful spinal cord injury that kept him out from late 2012 to middle of the year this past season and he never had time to get properly acclimated. Healthy and with time to get his body right during the offseason and get reps in the defense will be a better player than what he was last year. I'm not saying he'll be great, I wasn't even saying he was going to be good in that post, just that he's smart and good at getting players lined up and in the right places and could replace Beason in that aspect.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    You need to watch games from 2012 and 2011, he had an awful spinal cord injury that kept him out from late 2012 to middle of the year this past season and he never had time to get properly acclimated. Healthy and with time to get his body right during the offseason and get reps in the defense will be a better player than what he was last year. I'm not saying he'll be great, I wasn't even saying he was going to be good in that post, just that he's smart and good at getting players lined up and in the right places and could replace Beason in that aspect.
    Lets hope you're right about the recovery. I'm happy he's on the team I would just hope someone else steps up and beats him out.

vCash
    this is quite possibly one of the worst things that could happen to our defense...if it was a cb we have a little depth but we have no depth at the lb position whatsoever ...maybe Williams can step up he never quite got over the hump

steal of the draft cleanthony early

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast