Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Idea for a superstar in free agency

I want a superstar in free agency to decide where he's gonna sign by shooting a dart at a dartboard. The dartboard would have all the teams on it. He either mentions which team he landed on in a tweet, something simple, letting your imagination picture where he shot the dart, or he does that and has a video along with the tweet. The video would be a twitter video, it'd be cozy since it wouldn't be a big thing like YouTube.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NetsPaint View Post
    I want a superstar in free agency to decide where he's gonna sign by shooting a dart at a dartboard. The dartboard would have all the teams on it. He either mentions which team he landed on in a tweet, something simple, letting your imagination picture where he shot the dart, or he does that and has a video along with the tweet. The video would be a twitter video, it'd be cozy since it wouldn't be a big thing like YouTube.
    People would call it rigged, and say he already knew where he wanted to go.

vCash
    [CENTER][[CENTER]

vCash
    that would be so awesome

vCash
    I approve of this method.

vCash
    It's not possible as not all teams could sign him because of the salary cap, unless 'he' was willing to sacrifice 'his' supposed max deal and sign for the minimum...because that's where the dart landed.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.