Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kobe Bryant

vCash

Kobe Bryant

First off I'm an atlanta hawks fan but I'm also a Lakers fan because Kobe is my fav player...With that being said I wanted to ask you guys because yall get to watch every laker game..Do yall think he will be the same after all the injuries? If not, what are you guys expectations?

Imo, I still think he will avr 25+ because you can't never count Kobe out..But what yall think?

And idc what anybody says, he's the greatest since Jordan!
    Last edited by ATL_Representa; 06-12-2014 at 12:27 AM.

vCash
    I honestly don't see him averaging 25+ points a game. I would guess anywhere in the low 20's. I would like to see him used the way Pop plays Duncan. Sit out back to backs or rest when they have 4 games in 5 nights. The achilles injury can be pretty serious. For some, career ending.

Only time will tell but I do not think he will be the Kobe we have grown accustomed to seeing.

vCash
    No i dont expect him to be the same.

Given the contract if he can get back and play 65 games a season at 80% of what he was we cant complain.

vCash
    He can average 25ppg for about 2-3 games and then he'll be back in a suit.
    FREE CROONER

i will delete my psd account and stop posting here forever if the lakers make the playoffs this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyy08 View Post
    I honestly don't see him averaging 25+ points a game. I would guess anywhere in the low 20's. I would like to see him used the way Pop plays Duncan. Sit out back to backs or rest when they have 4 games in 5 nights. The achilles injury can be pretty serious. For some, career ending.

Only time will tell but I do not think he will be the Kobe we have grown accustomed to seeing.
    agree, 20+ pts per game and a Pop like using of Kobe would be the best case scenario.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch Time View Post
    He can average 25ppg for about 2-3 games and then he'll be back in a suit.
    This.

I think a nice, sedate 15-18 a game would be real good.

vCash
    He's not the greatest since Jordan, and he will never average that much again unless he only plays about 5-8 games... Which at his age plus mileage plus the major injury, its nearly close to impossible.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    He's not the greatest since Jordan, and he will never average that much again unless he only plays about 5-8 games... Which at his age plus mileage plus the major injury, its nearly close to impossible.
    Dude did Kobe sleep with your girl or something? All you do is attack him and talk stupid nonsense abt him as if you have never watched a basketball game. He's top 10 all-time and greatest since Jordan. No matter how much you hate Kobe you cant change his career!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersEaglesLA:28614591
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Dude did Kobe sleep with your girl or something? All you do is attack him and talk stupid nonsense abt him as if you have never watched a basketball game. He's top 10 all-time and greatest since Jordan. No matter how much you hate Kobe you cant change his career!
    Okay.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    I could see his points going down but his FG%, Assists, and Reb going up

22/7/6 on 48%

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Kobe got the cash from La and its great he wanted to remain a Lakers for his whole career. Thats all great but the way things are unfolding in New York thats his best fit playing in a system he knows, the system that won him 5 rings, Playing for people he respect. My guess is Kobe ring days are done. If Lakers add no help i expect frustration. Kobe in New York would have been great. If Kobe goes out to case history as far as minutes and points passing folks on scoring list in a loosing effort then the story dont end well. Lakers want to feature Kobe he will avg 25ppg. Its going to be the Kobe farewell show.

vCash
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! all of you dont know the Black Mamba!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will avg 25+. He Is not tim (looks like he gonna cry) duncan. He's friggin Kobe bryant. Just wait.

vCash
    I believe he will be around 23+ppg. While shooting 48% fgp. Unlike allot of players, Kobe adapts to his body and adds to his game every year. He is great with his back to the basket and I think he will be posting up allot more this season. I also see his assist's going up this season too. With the right coach and running a half court set offense he will be fine. I mean, it's Kobe.

vCash
    Kobe being able to play 50% of the season healthy would be 1000% better than the last 2 seasons but to answer your question, NO he won't - look at players like Bynum, Rose, Roy that have had multiple injuries in a short period of time and given the age, no amount of "killer instinct" can overcome that, and given age - Kobe is now just the poster child for ticket sales and merchandising for the Lakers for the next 2 seasons which isn't a bad thing

In terms of adapting, injuries and age - as mentioned before with the players injured and another player in Michael Jordan and age, was not the same and with similar players around him with the Wizards (actually I think the Wizards that year had a better roster than next year's Lakers) Jordan wasn't the same and could not elevate his team like he did with the Bulls.

Kobe is more done that we know ... so let's enjoy the talent and hope he doesn't have another injury that can potentially end his career.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPKOBE43 View Post
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! all of you dont know the Black Mamba!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will avg 25+. He Is not tim (looks like he gonna cry) duncan. He's friggin Kobe bryant. Just wait.
    ew

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast