Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Antonio Spurs

12 44.44%
  • Miami Heat

15 55.56%
Page 1 of 114 1231151101 ... LastLast
    vCash

NBA Finals Game 4: Spurs @ Heat 6/12 - 9:00 PM EST - ABC - Spurs lead series 2-1

GAME 4:

@

Time: 9:00 PM EST

Tony Parker - Danny Green - Kawhi Leonard - Boris Diaw - Tim Duncan

Mario Chalmers - Dwyane Wade - LeBron James - Rashard Lewis- Chris Bosh

vCash
    Go spurs !

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash
    Can't go back to San An down 3-1 that's a death sentence.

vCash
    I've been wrong with every prediction. So, I'm picking San Antonio with the hopes of making sure the NBA season lasts as long as possible.

vCash
    I believe SA is the superior team since the beginning, so I predict the spurs will kill it and lead 3-1, even if miami has not lost 2 games in a row in this playoffs, they also didn't meet a real opposition before.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I believe SA is the superior team since the beginning, so I predict the spurs will kill it and lead 3-1, even if miami has not lost 2 games in a row in this playoffs, they also didn't meet a real opposition before.
    agree 100%. This is the downside of coming through a very weak eastern conf. Spurs were always the better team even last year and they will get it done 5 this time around they have too much depth for the Heat

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    I Think the Heat win a close one. I also said the Heat would win last night by 10+ so what the **** do I know?

Beautiful clinic put on by San An last night

JETS KNICKS YANKEES

vCash
    Heat will win and Bron will go God mode I'm sure of it

vCash
    #SPURSinFIVE

I voted for SA, but I *think* Miami will get their act together for the 2-2 split.

To do it, I think LBJ has to go back to the mentality he had in Game 2. Wade definitely needs to play better. And either: 1) Chalmers needs to have a good game, or 2) Spoelstra needs to go to the bench (Haslem, Beasley*, Oden). I would also put Ray Allen in the starting lineup (because he's kind of usurped Wade production-wise with his aggression) and take out Rashard Lewis (bad on defense).

Maybe Bosh has a good game to help carry the load.

We'll see. I am hoping for a close game because the Spurs looked solid in Game 3, especially Leonard.

Go, Spurs!

*I hear that Beasley is bad on defense, but I think you have to play him. Miami's defense already has holes at times, so might as well.
    Last edited by kobe4thewinbang; 06-11-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Who the best in the league? You tell me...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFEnNB4aSRs

vCash
    No reason to think miami doesn't win. That's how this series went last year, and seems to be following a similar pattern this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    No reason to think miami doesn't win. That's how this series went last year, and seems to be following a similar pattern this year
    Nah, man! Keep hope alive! Spurs got this, bro! Unless Miami gets some support around LBJ in production, they are not winning the championship this time. LBJ beat 'em last year, but Spurs are deeper and more efficient now. Heat supporting cast's been too erratic so far. Also, KD, you have the date wrong. Made me think the game was tonight. It's tomorrow night (6/12).
    Last edited by kobe4thewinbang; 06-11-2014 at 07:37 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Nah, man! Keep hope alive! Spurs got this, bro! Unless Miami gets some support around LBJ in production, they are not winning the championship this time. LBJ beat 'em last year, but Spurs are deeper and more efficient now. Heat supporting cast's been too erratic so far. Also, KD, you have the date wrong. Made me think the game was tonight. It's tomorrow night (6/12).
    Thanks, just fixed it

And yea, I just have learned not to make too much of 1 game when these teams meet. It could look like a totally different game tomorrow night. I thought it was a great move for Pop to start Diaw and use the same strategy that he used against OKC. OKC never quite figured out SA when he made the move to not play Duncan/Splitter together. Miami is obviously better than OKC, so I expect them to make some adjustments.

The only difference, if this pattern continues, Spurs will have a game 7 at home. Which still doesn't guarantee anything, but you want to play a game 7 at home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Thanks, just fixed it

And yea, I just have learned not to make too much of 1 game when these teams meet. It could look like a totally different game tomorrow night. I thought it was a great move for Pop to start Diaw and use the same strategy that he used against OKC. OKC never quite figured out SA when he made the move to not play Duncan/Splitter together. Miami is obviously better than OKC, so I expect them to make some adjustments.

The only difference, if this pattern continues, Spurs will have a game 7 at home. Which still doesn't guarantee anything, but you want to play a game 7 at home
    I wholeheartedly believe the Spurs will win the championship, even if it takes 7 (which would be at home to root them on unlike last season). *If* the Heat 3-peat, I would be crushed because I'm surprised the Spurs made it out of the wild west again and this is their chance. But I would take comfort in there being no chance in hell that Miami wins again next season. I also don't think the Spurs will repeat as champions.

vCash
    It seems like Miami should win but spurs win this game
    Toney the savior

@I_am_iman
    "two very winnable games"...FOH #Knickstape #mobdeep #NYKallday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackadalic View Post
    It seems like Miami should win but spurs win this game
    #SPURSinFIVE

Winning Game 4 all but guarantees a Spurs championship banner. No way Miami beats them 3 consecutive times under pressure. This isn't PHX/LAL, ha. But oddly enough I do think the Spurs can beat them 3 straight (G3, G4, G5).

Page 1 of 114 1231151101 ... LastLast