Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,352

    DE Fili Moala Placed on IR

    According to NFL Network he was placed on IR with a torn ACL. Signed DE Gannon Conway as replacement

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    79,739
    Tough to hear but he's replaceable. Still a lot of quality DL guys on the roster.
    De'Aaron Fox | Buddy Hield | Bogdan Bogdanovic | Skal Labissiere



    “When you put Peyton and Big Ben together, you get Andrew Luck. He has the cerebralness of Peyton and the grit of Ben. ” - Bruce Arians on Andrew Luck

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,098
    RJF better get healthy as he will now almost certainly be the primary backup and 1st sub for at least 2 of the 3 DL positions, if not all 3 in certain situations.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    79,739
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    RJF better get healthy as he will now almost certainly be the primary backup and 1st sub for at least 2 of the 3 DL positions, if not all 3 in certain situations.
    Making a lot of money for being a rotational DL player.
    De'Aaron Fox | Buddy Hield | Bogdan Bogdanovic | Skal Labissiere



    “When you put Peyton and Big Ben together, you get Andrew Luck. He has the cerebralness of Peyton and the grit of Ben. ” - Bruce Arians on Andrew Luck

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,098
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    Making a lot of money for being a rotational DL player.
    I agree. However with Redding's age and RJF's (hopefully) ability to rush the passer from all 3 DL positions I think we will see him basically getting starters snaps. High price for a backup...absolutely, but he will play a bigger role than most backup lineman. Just look at it this way...Chapman is making peanuts making it possible to overspend for a 4th lineman.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    79,739
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    I agree. However with Redding's age and RJF's (hopefully) ability to rush the passer from all 3 DL positions I think we will see him basically getting starters snaps. High price for a backup...absolutely, but he will play a bigger role than most backup lineman. Just look at it this way...Chapman is making peanuts making it possible to overspend for a 4th lineman.
    You think we Re-Sign Redding after the season? I think he might take less to re-sign here given his commitment to Pagano and the fact that this team is close to winning.
    De'Aaron Fox | Buddy Hield | Bogdan Bogdanovic | Skal Labissiere



    “When you put Peyton and Big Ben together, you get Andrew Luck. He has the cerebralness of Peyton and the grit of Ben. ” - Bruce Arians on Andrew Luck

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,098
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    You think we Re-Sign Redding after the season? I think he might take less to re-sign here given his commitment to Pagano and the fact that this team is close to winning.
    I think he will....but hopefully RJF will stand out and let him become the rotational vet and keep him fresh and healthy for the late season pushes going forward.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •