Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Lakers hoping to land LeBron James AND Carmelo Anthony in free agency!

I laughed at this. Are they really this dumb? LBJ, Melo and Kobe on one team lol.

http://www.balldontstop.com/report-l...y-free-agency/

vCash
    Lolololol

RUDY

vCash
    Can't imagine Bron leaving Miami... Watching Kobe and Carmelo try and co-exist would be a trip though.

vCash
    I mean, shoot for the stars I guess. Sounds like some speculation from Amick more so than anything else. But this is the type of pipe-dreaming you'd expect to see from Lakers fans, not front offices.

It would be a FASCINATING social experiment to see how Lakers/Kobe fans would react to having LeBron on the Lakers, tho.

vCash
    I hope to hit the lottery.....................

but I have to buy a ticket first.

vCash
    "Hoping" being the crucial word.

I imagine that there are many dream scenarios the Lakers are hoping for - none of them are probably very likely, including this one.

vCash

LBJ: "I'll Get You Both 25ppg IF You'll Let Me Lead Us To Some Chips!"

LBJ: "I'll Get You Both 25ppg IF You'll Let Me Lead Us To Some Chips!"
    I've "always" held the position that for Melo to be on a Chip-challenging team, it would require a special, almost unique set of "complimentary" players. Chief amongst the complimentaries would be:
    1) An elite-passing PG who also plays shut-down D (enter LeBron);
    2) 2 other super-unselfish players (who pass first & kill-it on D & on the boards);
    3) One other top shooter/scorer (Kobe in the house).

So, in Lakers Dream Land:
    LeBron makes a deal with Kobe-Melo. "In the Regular Season, I get you 25+ ppg EACH; In the Play-Offs, You Let Me Lead (in whatever way is best for a Chip".)

The Lakers fill-out the roster with "Rodman-types"; hard-working, passing-rebounding "fools"; just absolutely thrilled to be a part of this latest Lakers "something special".

LeBron "out-Magics" Magic; going into full Big "O" mode. Averaging a triple-double thru the entirety of his contract. Proving without a shadow of a doubt that he dominated for 3 separate teams/franchises. Cementing his legacy as THE NBA All-Time GOAT #1.

Kobe & Melo in 7th heaven with "Licenses To Kill" shooting/scoring-wise.

Mitch, DO IT ! (hehe)

P.S. I'd GLADLY take K.Love over Melo in this set-up (better TEAMmate; much better passer, rebounder, positioner; much HUNGRIER; L.A. Homeboy).

vCash
    Damn...

How much help does Kobe need...smh

I like this one better...

Yet according to two people with knowledge of the situation, Anthony's part in this fluid free agency situation is worth monitoring as James is known to be interested in eventually playing with his close friend. Anthony also has a player option on his deal for next season (worth $23.5 million), and his connection to James has teams like the Lakers, Knicks and even the Heat wondering whether he may be able to join the four-time NBA MVP. The people requested anonymity because of sensitive nature of free agency talk.

A Big Four with the Heat (James, Wade, Bosh and Anthony) is possible, but it would require significant pay cuts from all involved. The Heat have about $8 million in payroll for next season if James, Wade and Bosh all opt out. It comes in handy that the salary cap is expected to increase by about $5 million next season to $63.2 million, while the luxury tax threshold is expected to be $77 million.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...nals/10252731/

HEAT!

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Lol this is just BS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I mean, shoot for the stars I guess. Sounds like some speculation from Amick more so than anything else. But this is the type of pipe-dreaming you'd expect to see from Lakers fans, not front offices.

It would be a FASCINATING social experiment to see how Lakers/Kobe fans would react to having LeBron on the Lakers, tho.
    I am sure they would quickly love him and sing his praises (just not to Kobe's level), anything else would shock me.

What would be fascinating to me would be seeing the "HEAT" fans reactions. The trolling they would be delivered if they showed the slightest hint of anger at Lebron would be monumental.

vCash
    They should have thought about this before they offered to pay Kobe 24 million per season lol. Thats 40% of the cap so I guess Melo/Lebron supposed to take less.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    why would LeBron want to do that? go play with a old kobe who takes up damn near half the cap

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    They should have thought about this before they offered to pay Kobe 24 million per season lol. Thats 40% of the cap so I guess Melo/Lebron supposed to take less.
    Not to mention Nash on the books for 10 mil next year. Trying to get prime Lebron/Melo for 10 mil a piece then fill out the rest of the roster with 10 mil total? Even if they could move Nash, GL with that. Kobe's deal hosed that team for the next 2 seasons, that's just a fact.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    I am sure they would quickly love him and sing his praises (just not to Kobe's level), anything else would shock me.

What would be fascinating to me would be seeing the "HEAT" fans reactions. The trolling they would be delivered if they showed the slightest hint of anger at Lebron would be monumental.
    Yeah. That too!

I just would love nothing more to see how Nicky, amos1er, P&G, jerrel, stillballin and the rest of them react. I'm not entirely convinced it would be all sunshine and rainbows. If anything, it would be enjoyable to watch them learn to enjoy it.

But yeah, seeing Justinnum1 and his brethren respond and the assured hypocrisy would be a joy too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Not to mention Nash on the books for 10 mil next year. Trying to get prime Lebron/Melo for 10 mil a piece then fill out the rest of the roster with 10 mil total? Even if they could move Nash, GL with that. Kobe's deal hosed that team for the next 2 seasons, that's just a fact.
    Hey tredigs,
    That's a bit too realistic for my fanhood.
    After all, Lakers Magic is legendary.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast