Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 91
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    73,742
    vCash
    785

    Jags to have pool party seats

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...abanas-stadium



    Sorry can't copy paste on my phone. Not sure if this is genius or stupid but they're not gonna sell out those 9,500 seats they took out anyways so should do pretty well for them. If the jags ever become good though it could hurt. (Lol jags being good)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,772
    vCash
    1500
    Green Bay should do this.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    27,675
    vCash
    3425
    Only cool thing about Jacksonville.
    THANK YOU HINKIE!!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    27,157
    vCash
    1500
    This > return of Tebow.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,309
    vCash
    1500

    Jags to have pool party seats

    love it
    Hey look everyone, it's "Vintage" Aaron Brooks.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    108,928
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...abanas-stadium



    Sorry can't copy paste on my phone. Not sure if this is genius or stupid but they're not gonna sell out those 9,500 seats they took out anyways so should do pretty well for them. If the jags ever become good though it could hurt. (Lol jags being good)
    Jags fans furiously try to prove they sell out in

    3....


    2.....
    After week 1 2015:
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Its debatable within our fan base just how much Kaepernick's improved, and if it will be sustained or not, but what no one has had the nerve to say is that he hasn't improved at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    He isn't improved at all

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Posts
    4,214
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Jags fans furiously try to prove they sell out in

    3....


    2.....
    Jacksonville has fans!?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    108,928
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Jacksonville has fans!?
    They're coming

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Posts
    4,214
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    They're coming
    ... in bathing suits.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    108,928
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    ... in bathing suits.
    BTW great user name

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    suffolk county, li ny
    Posts
    4,345
    vCash
    1500
    awesome move...I guess when life gives you lemons make lemonade?

    I can see this as a celebrity hotspot when they play popular teams

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    56,888
    vCash
    785
    Another reason the Jags are a joke.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    42,366
    vCash
    500
    Could be a genius idea. If they have half of the cheerleaders in bikinis in this section every game could be a big seller.

    If the Jaguars get to where they can regularly win more than 4 games again they could miss those seats.


    Marcus Mariota

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    5,425
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Another reason the Jags are a joke.
    Just as many Super Bowl wins as the Eagles.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    108,928
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Just as many Super Bowl wins as the Eagles.
    hahahahaha burn.


    FWIW, I don't see how this makes them a joke. I think it's pretty ingenious.
    After week 1 2015:
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Its debatable within our fan base just how much Kaepernick's improved, and if it will be sustained or not, but what no one has had the nerve to say is that he hasn't improved at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    He isn't improved at all

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •