Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Should We Keep Trev or Kev?

Check out my thought on Booker and Seraphin here ---> http://www.wizardsxtra.com/2014/06/0...kevin-seraphin

Follow me on Twitter @bsmith_wizards !

vCash
    Wall
    Beal
    Deng
    Monroe
    Gortat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Way_Of_Life View Post
    Wall
    Beal
    Deng
    Monroe
    Gortat
    Huh...so you want to re sign Gortat, then sign Deng and Monroe?? So your bringing Nene of the bench? At this point id rather have Ariza then Deng as well. As the OP asked! i would certainly resign Booker he played well down the stretch and gave some serious energy and toughness of the bench. Must resign Gortat IMO not sure i trust Otto enough to not resign Ariza

vCash
    A lot of teams are interested in both of them, I'll be surprised if either one of them are back tbh
    Signature.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsfan3 View Post
    A lot of teams are interested in both of them, I'll be surprised if either one of them are back tbh
    Well one down Gortat 5 year 60 million...seems like a lot but I'm guessing they had to over pay a little, besides i was hearing he was going to get 10-11 million a year from somebody so 12 a year from us isn't that bad. A little concerned he'll be 35 after but theres just not enough good centers out there not to give him the years he wanted. Now I'm sure its gonna be hard to resign Ariza but i think theres a good chance they get it done and he resigns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ITEM 9 View Post
    Huh...so you want to re sign Gortat, then sign Deng and Monroe?? So your bringing Nene of the bench? At this point id rather have Ariza then Deng as well. As the OP asked! i would certainly resign Booker he played well down the stretch and gave some serious energy and toughness of the bench. Must resign Gortat IMO not sure i trust Otto enough to not resign Ariza
    The word is that the Wizards want to work out a sign and trade for Dejuan Blair. What would you guys think the Wizards would offer the Mavs? Obviously Blair is a backup so I'm not expecting much but I also know the Mavs won't just give him away. Who are the backup guards on the Wiz (PG and SG)?