Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

From your boy 510

To all my Raider brothers. In a thread that was put up by a Steelers fan that angered me too no end i and others made some very inappropriate political ,and social comments.

For this unacceptable behavior i am truly sorry and ask for the forgiveness of anybody who was hurt by the terms i used in the senseless back and forth between me and my fellow brothers of the silver&black.

I let a personal issue get the best of me a strong fear for the future of the city i love Oakland California. I was given a warning for my part ,but no punishment ,but i have decided too banned myself for a week for playing into this unfortunate situation that got way out of hand.

Once again i ask for the forgiveness of anybody who was offended by my words ,and i will see you all in a week Onelove to the nation.

Feel the wrath of the darkside.

vCash
    Make it 4 weeks and Anger Management class lol, no wonder the expectations are low around here. We ask for a team that`s able to compete and express ourselves as thugs, Oakland has more problems than I`ve imagined.

It`s time we head East, the Raider light has long fizzled out. Oakland should be content with the A`s who do very well.

Davis should consider selling by year 5 if the franchise is 16 - 48.

vCash
    Be nice...take's a lot of guts to stand up and make amends. Helluva job here by 510.

Who amongst us hasn't said something unfortunate when our blood is up?

Good stuff 510, much appreciated....and as far as I'm concerned, its a thing of the past.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    To all my Raider brothers. In a thread that was put up by a Steelers fan that angered me too no end i and others made some very inappropriate political ,and social comments.

For this unacceptable behavior i am truly sorry and ask for the forgiveness of anybody who was hurt by the terms i used in the senseless back and forth between me and my fellow brothers of the silver&black.

I let a personal issue get the best of me a strong fear for the future of the city i love Oakland California. I was given a warning for my part ,but no punishment ,but i have decided too banned myself for a week for playing into this unfortunate situation that got way out of hand.

Once again i ask for the forgiveness of anybody who was offended by my words ,and i will see you all in a week Onelove to the nation.
    Oh please, you don't have to apologize. You're one of the best posters on this forum.

Honestly, I don't like it when some fight like that, I really don't care whom is right, it's just the back and forth that gets a bit old, and it is off topic.
    Raider on!!!!!!!!!!

PS , you're not allowed to take time off from this forum, if you do I will come to Oakland and smack your ***!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Oh please, you don't have to apologize. You're one of the best posters on this forum.

Honestly, I don't like it when some fight like that, I really don't care whom is right, it's just the back and forth that gets a bit old, and it is off topic.
    Raider on!!!!!!!!!!

PS , you're not allowed to take time off from this forum, if you do I will come to Oakland and smack your ***!!!!
    Sometimes people get a little fired up and say things they probably shouldn't. It's up to each to police themselves. You obviously haven't earned a banishment so no worries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Be nice...take's a lot of guts to stand up and make amends. Helluva job here by 510.

Good stuff 510, much appreciated....and as far as I'm concerned, its a thing of the past.

-Stork

Most illusions have a tendency to repeat themselves. The most common inspiration for forgiveness is revenge, especially in run down cities.

I have been punished for inserting my foot here and while I`ve learned nothing, I tread carefully with the acceptance that Freedom of Speech has long died.

We are policed in every avenue we travel. Don`t roll through that stop sign, a ticket will surely arrive in the mail lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Sometimes people get a little fired up and say things they probably shouldn't. It's up to each to police themselves. You obviously haven't earned a banishment so no worries.
    And you quoted me when you said , "sometimes people get a little fired up and say things they shouldn't."

You bloody bastard!

P.S. (last week or so) "California -Berkeley" was a reference to the University of Cal. at Berkeley, not Californians or people from Berkeley. That was funny though!!! More specifically, it was a reference to David Brock and NPR. Those are the guys whom would of been offended by the "baggage" talk.(they are all from Cal-Berkeley). Love you Wolfe!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post

-Stork
    I for one will never be qualified to cast a stone either first nor last. I can also say, I sink faster than a stone when I've tried walking on water.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Most illusions have a tendency to repeat themselves. The most common inspiration for forgiveness is revenge, especially in run down cities.

I have been punished for inserting my foot here and while I`ve learned nothing, I tread carefully with the acceptance that Freedom of Speech has long died.

We are policed in every avenue we travel. Don`t roll through that stop sign, a ticket will surely arrive in the mail lol.
    Freedom of Speech is not dead. Don't be duped by the toe tag. No, what you see lying on the coroner's table is the wrongheaded interpretation of the term; it's dreadful doppelganger. I'm sure the autopsy will confirm the fact.

Speech will always be free, but even a free commodity needs a market. Mutual respect is that market. Here the exchange rate is always fair. We can rail against it all we like, but dare violate that basic tenet and we'll soon find that the free flow of ideas - of rational thought, of kind graces, of good humor, or even of scathing, sardonic wit -- ceases.

Dare you say anything that you want? Sure.

Dare you offend everyone within earshot? Sure.

But dare you forego the consequences? No. Never. Especially not in a community that espouses inclusion.

This is particularly true of Hate Speech, no matter how thinly veiled. It's the hateful words that introduce an unnatural cost to otherwise free, spirited and rewarding colloquy. And for those costs, like all carcinogenic externalities, hell yes, someone should pay and without delay.

I want to thank Raiderx510 for stepping up and clearing the air. No, I was not one of the offended parties, but if anyone was offended, let's accept 510's apology and move on. Life is too short for grudges. Itís too short for anything, really, except talking Raider football.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Why does every thread, no matter how it starts out, always end in Wolfe-love? It's getting old! This whole cult of personality thing needs to be investigated by somebody!

Last edited by LesterHayes; 06-09-2014 at 05:28 PM.

vCash
    510 has been compromised and his accessories are doing him no favors. When you flock with creeps you`ll become a creep lol.

510 I couldn`t resist April Fools in June.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LesterHayes View Post
    Why does every thread, no matter how it starts out, always end in Wolfe-love? It's getting old! This whole cult of personality thing needs to be investigated by somebody!

Charisma

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    And you quoted me when you said , "sometimes people get a little fired up and say things they shouldn't."

You bloody bastard!

P.S. (last week or so) "California -Berkeley" was a reference to the University of Cal. at Berkeley, not Californians or people from Berkeley. That was funny though!!! More specifically, it was a reference to David Brock and NPR. Those are the guys whom would of been offended by the "baggage" talk.(they are all from Cal-Berkeley). Love you Wolfe!!!
    You are just so damned quotable! Excuse me while I chuckle about your listening to NPR............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................okay, done......no wait, still chuckling . ..... ........ .................................................. .................................................. ................ okay, i am done. love you too! LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post

I bet you'd never ban yourself in the middle of October, lol, just sayin'.

vCash
    Nothing to forgive 510. We have all at one point or another lost our composure. You are a standup guy for owning it and I would tailgate with you any time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast