Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trades

vCash

Trades

Any realistic trades coming?

vCash

Trades

I think another bench bat is most likely. Not sure if they'll be able to acquire a legit first baseman. I would even be cool with adding a decent lefty platoon bat to replace overbay.

vCash
    My only guess would be maybe a bullpen piece. Davis got hot at the right time and I'm not sure you can realistically get anyone better than Reynolds, who seems to be fitting fairly well.

vCash

Trades

I think it'll end up being Weeks for a relief arm. And then maybe a spect for a bench bat.
    Milwaukee Brewers
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Green Bay Packers
    Cincinatti Bengals
    BOSTON BRUINS OR DIE

Ive got a twitter! @WiteJamesHarden
    I follow back!

vCash
    I don't know if they will really bother trying to get a RP unless it's a dominant one. I feel like they'll feel comfortable with the bullpen depth. Especially with Gorzo coming back eventually.

vCash
    Depending how Kintzler continues to throw and if when we get Henderson back, I would think they'd look at a righty reliever. Heck, it may even be a buyer to buyer trade of Duke for a righty type of deal if Gorzo comes back and looks healthy.

vCash
    That's not a terrible idea. Sell on one lefty for another righty id be ok with that. How likely is it that someone looking for a lefty is in a position to deal a worthwhile righty though? Unless it's a 3 team trade.

vCash
    Ben Zobrist anyone?

And I agree, if Henderson doesn't come back strong then a righty reliever. Maybe try to put an offer for Street? Hopefully SD doesn't want too much for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by long ball View Post
    That's not a terrible idea. Sell on one lefty for another righty id be ok with that. How likely is it that someone looking for a lefty is in a position to deal a worthwhile righty though? Unless it's a 3 team trade.
    If you're in need of a lefty and your entire bullpen is basically right handed, then maybe you do swap one. I don't think we get an elite righty, but at least a guy who can come in and hold his own its probably worthwhile for us.

vCash

Trades

I wouldn't mind kicking the tires on Grady Sizemore. The brewers have gotten nothing from the back up outfielders this season.

The bench is in real need. I'm not sure f they'll be able to add even an average first basemen so we might have to settle for them adding bench help.

vCash
    It will never happen because he won't agree to an extension, but if we could put a package of prospects together (including Nelson), I would love getting David Price. We've desperately needed a quality LHP for many years and Price is only like 28, we'd get many years out of him. I bet moving to the NL would bring him from fringe-elite into elite status and he'd be in annual Cy Young finalist ballots as well...hell it even worked for Liriano.

vCash
    Does it seem Weeks is being showcased lately, I'm not sure it's just a matchup thing

vCash
    They faced 3 lefties in a row.

vCash
    I don't want them to, but I think they will deal Weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlinkManJan02:28701778
    I don't want them to, but I think they will deal Weeks.
    I'd be ecstatic if they did..One of the worst contracts for a very very overrated player

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast