Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Vigneault Blew These First Two Games

Rangers are attacking the Kings for two periods and then Coach plays this lame passive strategy. The Rangers are better attacking and getting opportunities. But come 3rd period they are just dumping the puck and rolling back and the Kings kept up the attack. Someone should let Vigneault know that its 3 periods of hockey not 2. Props to Brassard, McDonaugh, Zuc's, Krieder, Stefan and Hagelin for playing their hearts out. Those high price bums like Nash, Richards, Girardi are really stinking up the joint.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Toon88 View Post
    Rangers are attacking the Kings for two periods and then Coach plays this lame passive strategy. The Rangers are better attacking and getting opportunities. But come 3rd period they are just dumping the puck and rolling back and the Kings kept up the attack. Someone should let Vigneault know that its 3 periods of hockey not 2. Props to Brassard, McDonaugh, Zuc's, Krieder, Stefan and Hagelin for playing their hearts out. Those high price bums like Nash, Richards, Girardi are really stinking up the joint.

Yeah im not buying that story.

vCash

Vigneault Blew These First Two Games

Negative

vCash
    He has them using the stretch pass/tip in A LOT in this series and they hardly used it all season. It really backfired in game 1, the Kings were all over it in the third.
    Last edited by fingerbang; 06-09-2014 at 04:28 PM.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyr2002nyr View Post
    Yeah im not buying that story.
    Prove that he didn't. Like Warner Wolf used to say "let's go to the video tape". The game is played 60 minutes not 40. I'm definitely not saying the players are blowing it they do what the coach tells them to do. Better to play a hard 60 minutes and not have to go into overtime where fatigue kicks in and mistakes can be made.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GameSeven View Post
    Negative
    I see you got nothing to explain. The Rangers are outplaying the Kings for 40 minutes. Too bad the game is 60 minutes long.

vCash
    Bring Torts back. Sarcasm

vCash
    For the record, yeah Nash hasn't score, but he is doing everything else. He certainly is playing his heart out. His lack of scoring is another issue, but I'm questions whether you actually watch the games or just look at the stat sheet. Richards I agree with because he is a bum and a buyout is inevitable. Girardi not so much unless you only watched the turnover that lead to the game winning goal in game 1. He hasn't been pur best defenseman by any means, but he hasn't been terrible. As for whole Vigneault thing, I don't know what is the deal in the third. I don't believe what you claim to be the case be the reason for the kryptonite of the Rangers.

vCash
    Vigneault has brought this team to the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time in 20 years in his first year, hard to complain about him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bsi View Post
    Vigneault has brought this team to the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time in 20 years in his first year, hard to complain about him.
    My thoughts exactly. A little premature but who would you guys bring back?

Zuc, Krieder, Boyle, Strallman, Pou, J Moore, Brassard.. Think I got them all.

Zuc is a must. He's been great all playoffs all season and easily the best ranger this series. Krieder is a game changer and extremely quick. It's tough between Brassard and Moore but Id like both but I would prefer Brassard.

Boyle must go. He surprised me through the first couple series and for a minute I changed my mind on him but during this series I went back to strongly disliking him. Buy Richards out. Strallman already turned down a deal so he is gone.

vCash
    We're a small team, yeah we start off fast and furious but LA is throwing hits, physically pushing us around and by the time the 3rd period comes around we're already tired. That's what's killing us!
    ---
    You also have to look at Nash, while all the talk has been his playing great defensively and doing all the little things--- he's not scoring, you don't pay a guy 7.8 mil. to play defensive.
    ---
    The announcers have pointed out how we can't clear their players from the front of the net. Guys are coughing up the puck to avoid getting hit.
    ---
    And yeah( I really hate to say it!) Richards has looked old, slow,, and as usual afraid of contact. Yet he and St.Louis continue to get playing time over our 2 best lines--- the 3rd and 4th lines.
    ---
    NYRaiderLove: I think you mean D.Moore, and yes I agree with you--I'd bring back everybody except Stralman, Diaz, buyout Richards ((who I still think could be traded, to a team who doesn't reach the cap ceiling he has value)but we spoke about the whole Richards thing before so I won't get into) and Boyle.
    ---
    On the other hand, I saw an article on the Kings--- they may need to buyout Mike Richards in order to be able to re-sign Gaborik. Mike has good speed, plays on the PK, plays a great defensive game and can chip in goals, 20-25.
    Last edited by Mr.Wiskers; 06-11-2014 at 08:13 PM.