Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

vCash
    Interesting. This should definitely help the offense.

vCash
    By the way, who gets taken off the 40-man roster to bring him in? Personally, I think the team should move Pelfrey to the 60-day DL to open the spot.

vCash
    The problem is....this signing directly effects 2 people IMO- Jason Kubel and Chris Collobella
    Morales would potentially take Kube's ABs when a LH power bat is wanted and he'd limit the need to bring Chris back up as he'd be able to take RH DH ABs as well as back Joe up at 1B (tho not sure how good he IS at 1B these days...but would think the Twins wouldn't sign him if he could only DH)

That said, if Pelfrey's still a ways off, I'd agree on moving him to the 60...that way they can see how Kendrys does before making further roster decisions.

In an unrelated move......raise your hand if you're ready to dump Corriea
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

vCash
    I was at that game and i was signaling to gardy to take him out when he gave up that 3 run bomb!

vCash
    Jason Kubel was DFA's to bring Morales in. Not sure how to feel about this. Kubel has been a good Twin for a long time and should have something to give to another team.

vCash
    I wonder if part of this signing was a chance for the Twins to gain productivity for the next 8 weeks (Ahem... Mauer) and then trade Morales for a prospect. Basically we would have to pay 4 million for Morales' 8 weeks of service time here then get a prospect in return when we trade him. Not a bad move, actually.... His partial year of service time won't warrant a draft pick if he does play well, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I am 100% against the acquisition of Love unless it is for TT (Tristan Thompson) and a first rounder (late 20's).
    A Cavs fans view of equal value.