Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

O/U For The 2014 Season

The last few years we have had one of these threads, so here it is.

All you do is ask an O/U question for the next person to answer. That person can then ask a question themselves, and so on.

This year, I'm going to add a slight twist. This time around, we can ask questions about any other team or player that's not on the Broncos. After a while it gets old as there's only so many questions you can ask about one team.

So, now that I've explained everything, I'm going to start things off. I figure the first question should be: How many wins do the Broncos get this year? 13.5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    The last few years we have had one of these threads, so here it is.

All you do is ask an O/U question for the next person to answer. That person can then ask a question themselves, and so on.

This year, I'm going to add a slight twist. This time around, we can ask questions about any other team or player that's not on the Broncos. After a while it gets old as there's only so many questions you can ask about one team.

So, now that I've explained everything, I'm going to start things off. I figure the first question should be: How many wins do the Broncos get this year? 13.5
    Way under... way tougher schedule they are going to win 11

Monte Ball total touchdowns- 13

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Under. But not by much, I have him ~10-12.

Division wins - 5.5.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol:28591411
    Under. But not by much, I have him ~10-12.

Division wins - 5.5.
    Under we lose at least one.

Sacks for Miller 14

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    Under we lose at least one.

Sacks for Miller 14
    I'm going to say under, only by a couple. As much as I would like to see him get more and think he's capable, coming off a year where he didn't play much and was injured I'd say less is more realistic.

Sacks given up: 23.5 (last year we led the league giving up 20)

vCash
    I'm going to say under, only by a couple. As much as I would like to see him get more and think he's capable, coming off a year where he didn't play much and was injured I'd say less is more realistic.

Sacks given up: 23.5 (last year we led the league giving up 20)
    Over even though I think our line is going to be better with Clady back and Franklin moving inside. Playing some tough D's this year and Mack on the Raiders is good. I'll say 28-32

12 ints between our CB's last year was only 8
    Last edited by Broncogixxer; 06-07-2014 at 09:35 AM.

vCash
    Over Roby comes in and set new NFL record with 15 this season.....

50 rec for oj

vCash
    Assuming health, I think he should comfortably get to 50.

Over/under 1,250 rushing yards for Ball
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    Assuming health, I think he should comfortably get to 50.

Over/under 1,250 rushing yards for Ball
    over. think just barely though. i would guess around 1,350.

over/under. 43.5 TD passes for Peyton Manning

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Over. Healthy Clady, even more familiar with 3 of our biggest targets, and just quite simply cause our offense wont change much from last season, i can see him hovering around the 50 mark again.

O/U - 5.5. How many games until Manning throws 18 TD's to break Favres career record

vCash
    Man, that's tough. I'll go under at 5 games. I think you can count 8 TDs between KC and Indy. Seattle is tough, but I'll say 3 TDs. Then between NYJ and Arizona, I think he can get 7. I won't be shocked if takes longer though.

O/U - 1.5 UDFAs that make the 53 man roster
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Over. I'm going to say 3 with Burse (dynamic KR/PR), Shaquil Barrett (competes and wins that strong side LB/RDE spot..reminds me a lot of Shaun Phillips..JDR can work very well with him), and one of those RB's (most like Bibbs or Clay...I'm going to say Juwan Thompson sneaks in...simply because of his superiority in pass blocking as of now we don't have a RB that can be considered "good" in pass blocking).

O/U- Quanterous Smith 6 sacks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Over. I'm going to say 3 with Burse (dynamic KR/PR), Shaquil Barrett (competes and wins that strong side LB/RDE spot..reminds me a lot of Shaun Phillips..JDR can work very well with him), and one of those RB's (most like Bibbs or Clay...I'm going to say Juwan Thompson sneaks in...simply because of his superiority in pass blocking as of now we don't have a RB that can be considered "good" in pass blocking).

O/U- Quanterous Smith 6 sacks
    Under. Think he gets 4.5. Plays solid but too much DE depth in front of him to do too much. I think at least lol

O/U 750 yards and 5 TDs for Latimer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    Under. Think he gets 4.5. Plays solid but too much DE depth in front of him to do too much. I think at least lol

O/U 750 yards and 5 TDs for Latimer
    I'll say under. He'll make some plays but even with Manning spreading it around to everyone, there's just too many other guys. I'd have to imagine Sanders will have more of an impact than Latimer in his first year. However if someone goes down, I think it's very likely he can obtain those numbers.

O/U 550 rushing yards and 4 TD's for CJ Anderson. I think he becomes the clear #2 and those were the numbers for Montee as the #2 last year.

vCash
    I'll say under. He'll make some plays but even with Manning spreading it around to everyone, there's just too many other guys. I'd have to imagine Sanders will have more of an impact than Latimer in his first year. However if someone goes down, I think it's very likely he can obtain those numbers.

O/U 550 rushing yards and 4 TD's for CJ Anderson. I think he becomes the clear #2 and those were the numbers for Montee as the #2 last year.
    I think over because I don't know if ball could handle as many carries as knowshon had last year.so he will get more touches than ball did therefore leading to more yards.

25 sacks between Ware/Von

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast