Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Should the Spurs now feel 'slighted'

C'mon Chris Broussard. Where u at? How bout you ask a Spurs player if they now feel slighted....or is that just a manufactured rehearsed question for LeBron and the Heat.

Several Heat fans last night were saying that the Spurs were GIFTED the game 1 victory. Stephen A on 1st take said that Miami would have won the game. There are several media and fans putting down the Spurs and not giving them due credit for going 14/16 in the 4th, 6/6 3s, 2 turnovers in the 4th after 21 thru 3 qtrs, they stopped with the weak pressurize bounce and chest passes and made the necessary adjustments of getting the ball high up to Duncan and Splitter, and getting the Coles and Chalmers in mismatches down low against those bigs, where those Spurs big men were able to convert down low or find the open man, or when they allowed Diaw to become point forward and getting his guys involved.

The Spurs began to make so many adjustments before Bron even went out, but people ARE NOT giving the Spurs their credit due.

Should the Spurs feel 'slighted', or in today's flawed basketball world with flawed perceptions, is only LeBron and his Heat allowed to feel 'slighted' ?

vCash
    It's only one game, everyone needs to relax. If this was the final game of the series then we can have this thread.

vCash
    all I know is ever one love maimi heats cuz they want lebron to be next jorden so he can sell a bunch of shoes but problem is lebron is a punk

vCash
    You cant definitely say the Heat would have won the game if Lebron played that's just stupid. Was Lebron going to single-handedly stop the Spurs from shooting lights out in the fourth? And everybody else had to play in the heat and nobody else got cramps so that's not a valid excuse.

vCash
    These finals should be about Spurs-Heat.

Not LeBron's cramps. It's sad how every LeBron storyline overshadows the greatness of 2 teams and the greatness of other star players.

vCash
    Win the game, feel slighted, now that's not a poor premise at all
    Striving for a kinder, gentler PhillyFaninLA

vCash
    it was lebrons/spolestra fault maybe he should have rested a little more, drank more water,cramps and injuries are apart of the game.no said anything about parkers hamstring last year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFaninLA View Post
    Win the game, feel slighted, now that's not a poor premise at all
    Win the championship last yr, feel slighted, now that's not a poor premise at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    it was lebrons/spolestra fault maybe he should have rested a little more, drank more water,cramps and injuries are apart of the game.no said anything about parkers hamstring last year
    Thank you! Don't know why we can't just leave it at that and look forward to an exciting game 2!

vCash
    Why do people get so emotional about what the Broussards, Steven A Smiths and Skip Baylesses of the world say? They're hacks. Period.

The Spurs won. That's all there is to it. They didn't have an unfair advantage. It stinks for the Heat that what happened to Bron happened, but he was playing in the same environment everyone else is. It's a shame that the AC broke...that's just ridiculous. But again, both teams had to deal with it. I don't think the Spurs give a ****, nor should they. Slighted? I don't get it.

11. 06-06-2014, 01:39 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

vCash

Should the Spurs now feel 'slighted'

It was a hard fought game by both teams. The saddest part about it is that efforts from all players will be overshadowed by the events that transpired with LeBron.

Both teams played well enough to win. It took a monster 4th qtr for my Spurs to win. Last nights game is just a prelude to what I anticipate will be a long hard fought series that should come down to GM 7.

vCash
    Let's create a petition to ban pgs thread making capabilities

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Win the championship last yr, feel slighted, now that's not a poor premise at all.
    I don't understand your counterpoint....I'm not a Heat or Spurs fan and this topic is asking if the Spurs feel slighted.
    Striving for a kinder, gentler PhillyFaninLA

vCash
    I actually felt kind of bad for LeBron not being able to finish the game since he's my favorite not Spur player ever..but at the same time, a win is a win anyway you get it. I'm sure the Spurs feel the same way. I wouldn't feel slighted, doubt they do either.

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

vCash
    Where are all these fans saying that? All I've been hearing is people making fun of LeBron for not finishing the game.

Edit: Nevermind, just noticed the person that started the thread
    Last edited by Big Zo; 06-06-2014 at 03:46 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast