Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Tony Parker's hammy gave away last yr's game 7, didn't play 4th qtr

For those who will use LeBron's cramp as an excuse, I just wanted to point out that his happened to the Spurs in the most crucial final qtr of the most crucial final game of the finals. And Parker was/is the Spurs best and most important player. He's the guy that makes them go!

LeBron cramp was unfortunate , but PLEASE do not use that as an excuse!

Spurs did not use that as an excuse when the Heat were celebrating last yr.

vCash
    nobody is using it as an excuse
    the spurs were gunna win anyway, and got their dub at home
    stop

vCash
    Also worth noting, the discrepancy in scrutiny the two got. He sat out the second half of game 6 vs. the Thunder like a few days ago too...not an ounce of scrutiny. Not a single "he just quit" or "he's not a winner" or "he's mentally weak". But hey, hypocrisy is the M.O. round these parts!

I actually haven't seen a ton of excuse making. The Heat fans in the GT that I saw (admittedly after the game ended) were correctly pointing out how no one AT ALL stepped up when he went down. And the Spurs shot lights out...no one is beating them when they're that hot. It sucks what happened and I think people rightfully can be a little unsettled because of the outrageous and completely rare playing environment, but the Spurs handled it better and won fair and square. Not like they didn't have to deal with it either.

But every team makes excuses after a loss. They'll blame whatever they can.

Oh, and don't compare his value to LeBron's.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    hahahaha Tony Parker isn't nearly as valuable as LeBron. definitely the dumbest thread I've seen in a while

vCash
    He's Tony Parker. Who cares?

vCash
    Not an excuse. Just a shame that "Juan the ****** maintenance guy" couldn't fix the AC in time for the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cmellofan15 View Post
    hahahaha Tony Parker isn't nearly as valuable as LeBron. definitely the dumbest thread I've seen in a while
    so this only applies to players and not their reputation? nice double standard!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Zo View Post
    Not an excuse. Just a shame that "Juan the ****** maintenance guy" couldn't fix the AC in time for the game.
    Lmao
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FKS1994 View Post
    so this only applies to players and not their reputation? nice double standard!
    where's the double standard? I'm comparing two players and their impact on the game. Tony Parker is a good point guard, LeBron is the best small forward ever and a four time MVP. Which one would you rather be without? and really 'The guy that makes him go'? haha what the **** does that even mean?

and aside from that you're lacking an audience, bud. where are all the people who are claiming this as an excuse? I'll wait..

vCash
    You guys are underrating Tony Parker? The same guy that won FMVP against LeBron and his Cavs in 2007.

Parker is no scrub. He was essentially the main reason and factor of overthrowing the 3peat Lakers in 2003 semis, and that was only TP's second season. (Which forced the Lakers to go out and get GP that summer just to somewhat slow down Parker the following yr).

How are you guys undervaluing TP?

vCash
    First off, who's making excuses?

You made this thread for nothing but trolling.

vCash
    ohh, right. TP should definitely be compared to LeBron. his value is definitely comparable....

lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    You guys are underrating Tony Parker? The same guy that won FMVP against LeBron and his Cavs in 2007.

Parker is no scrub. He was essentially the main reason and factor of overthrowing the 3peat Lakers in 2003 semis, and that was only TP's second season. (Which forced the Lakers to go out and get GP that summer just to somewhat slow down Parker the following yr).

How are you guys undervaluing TP?
    Not undervaluing. He's either their most or second most important player. Thing is, that team's depth is just absurd. The way they play just inherently devalues the importance of any individual. And LeBron is LeBron...they just lean on him more. They NEED him more.

That team is just more dependent on him. Parker is an amazing player, but again, the Spurs are always more of a unit out there with interchangeable parts. The Heat are individual-driven...and he's the guy that starts most of it. And even still, in the end, one's the best player in the world and has been for a half-decade+ and the other isn't.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    First off, who's making excuses?

You made this thread for nothing but trolling.
    Not at all. I'm just saying that nobody felt bad for the Spurs last yr.

Heat fans in the game thread were saying that this win was GIFTED to the Spurs. Ignorant crap like that makes me mad and compels me to make such a thread.

Get over yourself.

vCash
    Dang, now a Lebron and Parker comparison thread. Well at least it isn't a ridiculous comparison like the Jordan one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast