Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of the series?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mets Sweep

1 11.11%
  • Mets win 2/3

0 0%
  • Mets win 1/3

6 66.67%
  • Mets get Swept

2 22.22%
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

New York Mets @ San Francisco Giants

New York Mets (28-32)-San Francisco Giants (39-21)

Ball Park

Pitching Matchups

Team Stats

Player Spotlight

__

Like the Mets? Baseball? Sports in general? Create a free account at ProSportsDaily and join in on the conversations today. Signing up takes no time at all, and you can be on the forums posting your opinions before you know it!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

vCash
    Only the Mets would destroy the good feeling of taking 4/5 from Philly by gettin swept by the worst team in baseball.

I highly doubt they get back on track during this series too. I predict we get swept again.

vCash
    Momentum in baseball is overrated. They always say its as good as the next days SP and although I know we don't play in San Francisco generally, I don't see them getting swept again. I'll go 1/3 but it wouldn't surprised if we won 2, regardless of how well the Giants are playing. I can't see us hitting Hudson though.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-05-2014 at 11:25 PM.

vCash
    1/3 wheeler continues to pitch like a torp

vCash

New York Mets @ San Francisco Giants

Mets shock us all and sweep series.

Wright goes off and hits 3 HR, 3 doubles and drives in 9 runs over the weekend.

We'll Leave a Light On For You

Believers: mets77, JoeGamer81, Harry777, YoungStuna, Sandman, METMANYAK, FoC, Gotta, WrigheyesMVP, Mr. Koobs

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post

We can only hope....
    [IMG][/IMG]

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    Mets only shot at winning is beating Lincecum.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    They get one game.

vCash
    Game 1 probably decides the series. Giants advantage in game 2 and Mets in game 3. I'm looking forward to seeing Bartolo Colon try to hit a baseball.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Only the Mets would destroy the good feeling of taking 4/5 from Philly by gettin swept by the worst team in baseball.

I highly doubt they get back on track during this series too. I predict we get swept again.
    I can't believe we're on the verge of being swept by the Giants after taking 4 of 5 from the Phillies. I mean, seriously...only the fuhking Mets.

Fudge you Wilpons...

Fudge you Scumby...

I am so embarassed to be a Mets fan that I'm going to wear a Yankees hat until the Mets win another game.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    Game 1 probably decides the series. Giants advantage in game 2 and Mets in game 3. I'm looking forward to seeing Bartolo Colon try to hit a baseball.
    Hey, **** you, you ****ing ******** Giants fan. Who the **** do you think you are, you piece of ****?

Sorry, I have turrets syndrome.

What I meant to say was...yes, you're probably right, although I think Colon matches up well on the mound in game 2. But, yeah, Colon can't hit.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve:28589254

In game 1, Wright hits 5 home runs to set a single game record. the monent is preserved in Cooperstown which uses footage of the 5th homer to replace the commercial featuring the kid who couldnt believe he saw Hank Aarons uniform or Ricky Hendersons cleats
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    In game 1, Wright hits 5 home runs to set a single game record. the monent is preserved in Cooperstown which uses footage of the 5th homer to replace the commercial featuring the kid who couldnt believe he saw Hank Aarons uniform or Ricky Hendersons cleats
    Is that commercial really worse than that puppet wife turing her husband on by doing a strip tease?

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    A terrible lineup in a bad hitters park, ouch. I will say somehow we will find a way to get one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Is that commercial really worse than that puppet wife turing her husband on by doing a strip tease?
    Actually, no.

I dont think anything's worse than the puppet stripteaser.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast