Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    He sucks but he's just a camp arm; that said I'd rather have Tebow.

vCash
    They say he will fight for number 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannon81 View Post
    They say he will fight for number 2
    He should but that doesn't speak to his ability, just the uncertainty at the #2 QB spot. He sucks IMO.

vCash
    God I remember when he was called the "LeBron James of football" coming out of Oaks Christian, only a few miles away from where I lived. He was a god down here, along with Darrell Scott who went to my school. Both of them were supposed to put our area on the map, but both of them busted ridiculously hard.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    thats alot of compitition at the #2 QB spot. Clausen, Palmer and Fales

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    God I remember when he was called the "LeBron James of football" coming out of Oaks Christian, only a few miles away from where I lived. He was a god down here, along with Darrell Scott who went to my school. Both of them were supposed to put our area on the map, but both of them busted ridiculously hard.

Wow..somebody called him that?? Lolz

" Back on the grizzy. Sit back grab some fried chicken and gummy bears and enjoy the show."--Thus spaketh the Black Unicorn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chitown85 View Post
    He was hot **** as a prospect, both high school and college. There were stories of him being the most pro ready QB prospect ever having played for Charlie Weiss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chitown85 View Post
    Yes. He was a GOD in Ventura Country. A god. He was really, really good in high school. He tore my school a new one every year. I think he passed for 350 yards against us. In one half. The only reason he didn't get more after that was because they were blowing us out so he got pulled. He was a freak.

vCash
    Darrell Scott doesn't really get remembered because he went to Moorpark, but he was the best RB in the nation and number three overall. Clausen was number one, obviously, and both of them lived in the same area. Patrick Peterson I remember was in that same class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    He was hot **** as a prospect, both high school and college. There were stories of him being the most pro ready QB prospect ever having played for Charlie Weiss.
    Yep. I remember that...

vCash
    I cant stand Clausen! Only thing good about this signing is when he get a cut....again.

vCash
    He is such a douuucchhheee, and a terrible football player. He'll just be a camp arm. Somewhere out there though, mike just blew a load all over his computer screen.

vCash
    Can't imagine him beating out Palmer or Fales really hope Fales impresses and makes the team getting a little sick of the vet QB who needs to help Cutler the guy is 31 years old he shouldn't need a babysitter anymore he should be the leader and help a guy like Fales develop that way if Cutler continues to get hurt every year we have a guy we're grooming to potentially replace him some day not sure Fales is the future but eventually I'd like to see a long term young back up on this team to eventually pass the torch to.

Really made me sad Emery didn't get Terrelle Pryor I really think he could have been a perfect guy to develop in this system with his talent and the weapons on this team he could have really developed well here.
    Last edited by Rndy; 06-06-2014 at 02:02 AM.

vCash
    Mike is probably pounding the meat to this signing...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast