Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,035
    vCash
    1500

    Dwight Howard ****s 16 year old girl?!

    http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2014/0...in-reputation/

    Makes sense with how immature he is....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,400
    vCash
    1500
    I wonder if this is really true I know he's dumb but is he that dumb? She is not even good looking she looks like Colin Kaepernick

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    13,798
    vCash
    500
    LOL. This dude can't keep it in his pants. This one had me though.

    "Yall wanna go to Chuck E Cheese after this? - @DwightHoward

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Neither here, Nor there
    Posts
    5,725
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    LOL. This dude can't keep it in his pants. This one had me though.
    That was a good one.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,035
    vCash
    1500
    He's such a ****ing loser. God, I hate him.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    4,389
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thaShady View Post
    He's such a ****ing loser. God, I hate him.
    Relax lol.

    In all honesty, I don't understand. 1. She's underage. 2. She LOOKS underage. 3. She's not even good looking.

    Guy could have nearly any chick in the world (including this chick who has a huge crush on him)
    http://i0.wp.com/www.diehardsport.co...eiglesias3.jpg

    Yet he chooses Colin's kid sister? I don't get it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,035
    vCash
    1500
    lol she IS pretty ugly. I wouldn't be mad if she was hot.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,138
    vCash
    1500
    Why don't y'all wait for the entire story before reacting ? No matter how bad it looks no one knows. And now it's ok if she was hot but a crime bc she's not?

    That is a bad lil ***** on that link though lol
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,035
    vCash
    1500
    Probably because we all hate Dwight lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    13,798
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by RLundi:28589472
    Quote Originally Posted by thaShady View Post
    He's such a ****ing loser. God, I hate him.
    Relax lol.

    In all honesty, I don't understand. 1. She's underage. 2. She LOOKS underage. 3. She's not even good looking.

    Guy could have nearly any chick in the world (including this chick who has a huge crush on him)
    http://i0.wp.com/www.diehardsport.co...eiglesias3.jpg

    Yet he chooses Colin's kid sister? I don't get it.
    Melanie Iglesias had a crush on Dwight?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    4,389
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    Melanie Iglesias had a crush on Dwight?
    A huge one. She used to be a big Magic fan back in the day because of him. He's always been her celebrity crush.

    Yet he ignores that to creep with Rajon Rondo's light skinned sister

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    13,798
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by RLundi View Post
    A huge one. She used to be a big Magic fan back in the day because of him. He's always been her celebrity crush.

    Yet he ignores that to creep with Rajon Rondo's light skinned sister
    I guess that explains this.



    Holy ****, this is a bigger story than Dwight banging some 16 y/o. Lol. This guy is INSANE for not going after her. She's smoking hot.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,035
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    I guess that explains this.



    Holy ****, this is a bigger story than Dwight banging some 16 y/o. Lol. This guy is INSANE for not going after her. She's smoking hot.
    Holy ****

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    435
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thaShady View Post
    lol she IS pretty ugly. I wouldn't be mad if she was hot.
    Really?.........

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,035
    vCash
    1500
    Oh relax. Take a joke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •