Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Dwight relationship with 16 year old

http://footbasket.com/nba/dwight-how...old-flew-hook/

Folks are having a field day on Houston Rockets center Dwight Howard and the latest news that just came out. It doesn’t look good at all Howard. He’s on some Karl Malone type of ish.

Apparently, some high school girl that is 16 years old had a relationship with Howard. It went as far as to Howard flying her out from Florida to hook up.

It’s going all over Twitter right now. The girl posted photos and text messages with Howard, but later deleted them. Her Twitter account has also been deleted.
    Smh, there's thousands of women he could have bedded and yet he choose a 16 year old girl.
    Last edited by sens#11fan; 06-05-2014 at 04:14 PM.

vCash
    I'm laughing, but he's not laughing. He knew what was up when he invited a freaking 16 year old. hahahahahhaah

vCash
    typical dwight.

vCash
    Yeah. That's bad.

And also, not really funny at all.

vCash
    yeah,yeah e underage thing and all...but i have to say ,that face..just yikes! if he was going to go the 16 year old route ,i would have thought he'd the pull to get a better looking girl

vCash
    How old was he when he had this relationship?

But yeah this doesn't look good for him being that he is in the public eye. Still I have sympathy for him. I hooked up with a 17 year old once when I was 25. She was really hot and looked much older than her actual age. This was legal btw according to NY State Law.

You can criticize all you want, but when put in the situation, it can be hard to say no.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    I thought only San Antonio had "big ol woman"? Lol, it must reach up all the way to houston, if dwight is flying chicks there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    How old was he when he had this relationship?

But yeah this doesn't look good for him being that he is in the public eye. Still I have sympathy for him. I hooked up with a 17 year old once when I was 25. She was really hot and looked much older than her actual age. This was legal btw according to NY State Law.

You can criticize all you want, but when put in the situation, it can be hard to say no.
    Dwight can have his pick of the litter tho. It shouldn't be hard for him to just say "no". And if you're in the public eye you're just being an idiot if you aren't extra vigilant about this stuff. It's inexcusable.

vCash
    That guuuurl is ugly as sin. And dumb as a rock to boot.

NBA players nail the ugliest chicks in the world.

vCash
    Yeah that girl looks really young. She looks her age. Makes is much creepier.
    DUDA

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Dwight can have his pick of the litter tho. It shouldn't be hard for him to just say "no". And if you're in the public eye you're just being an idiot if you aren't extra vigilant about this stuff. It's inexcusable.
    Understandable. And she didn't even really look all that great and also didn't look older than her age so it is kinda creepy actually.

Did this happen recently or during his early career because he was like 18 when he entered the league.
    DUDA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Yeah that girl looks really young. She looks her age. Makes is much creepier.

I guess Dwight likes someone who is at an equal maturity level to him

!!!

vCash
    This assclown leaving the Lakers is the greatest thing that could have ever happened for the fortunes of our future going forward.

Good riddens you child predator POS.

vCash
    Remember when Dwight conned people into believing he was this great young kid with his head on his shoulders because he was so outspokenly religious? But hey, you can't be a good person without having religion in your life! I guess...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    This assclown leaving the Lakers is the greatest thing that could have ever happened for the fortunes of our future going forward.

Good riddens you child predator POS.
    I think that's slightly hyperbolic of a comment...I'd wait and see how things play out first.

Also, #Riddens

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast