Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 134
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    172
    vCash
    1500

    Dwight relationship with 16 year old

    http://footbasket.com/nba/dwight-how...old-flew-hook/

    Folks are having a field day on Houston Rockets center Dwight Howard and the latest news that just came out. It doesn’t look good at all Howard. He’s on some Karl Malone type of ish.

    Apparently, some high school girl that is 16 years old had a relationship with Howard. It went as far as to Howard flying her out from Florida to hook up.

    It’s going all over Twitter right now. The girl posted photos and text messages with Howard, but later deleted them. Her Twitter account has also been deleted.
    Smh, there's thousands of women he could have bedded and yet he choose a 16 year old girl.
    Last edited by sens#11fan; 06-05-2014 at 04:14 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,296
    vCash
    1500
    I'm laughing, but he's not laughing. He knew what was up when he invited a freaking 16 year old. hahahahahhaah

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    12,513
    vCash
    1500
    typical dwight.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    63,831
    vCash
    500
    Yeah. That's bad.

    And also, not really funny at all.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    23,539
    vCash
    1500
    yeah,yeah e underage thing and all...but i have to say ,that face..just yikes! if he was going to go the 16 year old route ,i would have thought he'd the pull to get a better looking girl

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    18,381
    vCash
    1500
    How old was he when he had this relationship?

    But yeah this doesn't look good for him being that he is in the public eye. Still I have sympathy for him. I hooked up with a 17 year old once when I was 25. She was really hot and looked much older than her actual age. This was legal btw according to NY State Law.

    You can criticize all you want, but when put in the situation, it can be hard to say no.
    DUDA


    Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

    with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    172
    vCash
    1500
    I thought only San Antonio had "big ol woman"? Lol, it must reach up all the way to houston, if dwight is flying chicks there.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    63,831
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    How old was he when he had this relationship?

    But yeah this doesn't look good for him being that he is in the public eye. Still I have sympathy for him. I hooked up with a 17 year old once when I was 25. She was really hot and looked much older than her actual age. This was legal btw according to NY State Law.

    You can criticize all you want, but when put in the situation, it can be hard to say no.
    Dwight can have his pick of the litter tho. It shouldn't be hard for him to just say "no". And if you're in the public eye you're just being an idiot if you aren't extra vigilant about this stuff. It's inexcusable.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    24
    vCash
    500
    That guuuurl is ugly as sin. And dumb as a rock to boot.

    NBA players nail the ugliest chicks in the world.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    18,381
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah that girl looks really young. She looks her age. Makes is much creepier.
    DUDA


    Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

    with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    18,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Dwight can have his pick of the litter tho. It shouldn't be hard for him to just say "no". And if you're in the public eye you're just being an idiot if you aren't extra vigilant about this stuff. It's inexcusable.
    Understandable. And she didn't even really look all that great and also didn't look older than her age so it is kinda creepy actually.

    Did this happen recently or during his early career because he was like 18 when he entered the league.
    DUDA


    Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

    with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    No. Cal
    Posts
    439
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Yeah that girl looks really young. She looks her age. Makes is much creepier.

    I guess Dwight likes someone who is at an equal maturity level to him

    !!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,420
    vCash
    1500
    This assclown leaving the Lakers is the greatest thing that could have ever happened for the fortunes of our future going forward.


    Good riddens you child predator POS.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    63,831
    vCash
    500
    Remember when Dwight conned people into believing he was this great young kid with his head on his shoulders because he was so outspokenly religious? But hey, you can't be a good person without having religion in your life! I guess...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    63,831
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    This assclown leaving the Lakers is the greatest thing that could have ever happened for the fortunes of our future going forward.


    Good riddens you child predator POS.
    I think that's slightly hyperbolic of a comment...I'd wait and see how things play out first.

    Also, #Riddens

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •