Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

My Previous Posts = Easier To Find (one's previous posts in a thread OR in ALL of PSD

My Previous Posts = Easier To Find (one's previous posts in a thread OR in ALL of PSD

In case (as usual?) the Title isn't clear enough:
    If you're in one thread and you want to quickly/easily look over any/all of your previous posts there, is there a super-simple way to do/add this?

Similarly, if you want to see part or all of your entire PSD posting history, is there a super-simple way to do/add this? (Right now we have the option to see all the threads we've posted in; but, in many cases, that is far inferior than being able to see all of them (either within a range of dates or not) in "one place".
    Thanx,
    "Just 'Pablo' "

Bumping this thread, to second this. It would be nice to have an easy option to view my posts within a thread. Something similar to the unread option.

I've had countless times of scrolling through pages in a huge thread trying to find a certain post. Given I could go to my post history, but if it was 67 posts ago, searching, etc can take a little while.
    Time for some hootenanny.

I believe if you find a thread where the user has posted, you click on their username and select the "view forum posts" option that appears.

Alternatively, you can go to Community>Member List and search for their name. Once you find the right user (since some have many common variations), then select "find latest posts" on their user profile.

Is that what you are trying to find? I don't mind posting screenshots if my directions are unclear (assuming that's what you're looking for).
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

4. 10-07-2014, 07:45 PM
    Reason
    Off topic/disruptive

Riddle me this. Why does the “remember me” option not work? This small inconvenience is actually a reason I may seek a different forum.

Quote Originally Posted by PickleRick View Post
    Riddle me this. Why does the “remember me” option not work? This small inconvenience is actually a reason I may seek a different forum.
    When you log in? It should work, I haven't had anyone say it doesn't. Might be an issue with cookies or something on your end. Also, if you just registered, you may have to log in again.

Damn, you seem to be in quite the pickle, Rick.

Sounds like you've tossed your cookies for sure. Do you browse the forums at work by chance?

So when are we bringing Pablo back? he just had a birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I wonder what I wrote that got deleted in this thread. The neverending mysteries of censorship.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So when are we bringing Pablo back? he just had a birthday!
    Hopefully never.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"